You are Mine

"We haven't fought in a while. We used to fight a lot" she commented as she walked the way into the forest, their day off to spend at the pond.

Hunter's furrowed his brows in confusion. "You're always complaining that we fight all the time. Now you're complaining that we don't?" He grumbled following behind her.

Taiga turned waiting for him to catch up. Her shoulders shrugged as her troubled eyes looked away with a perturb glare which hid her emotions.

"You fight with her all the time like when you do with me now. It's nice you know"

"Huh? That wide eye girl?" He called out from behind.

"Yeah. Kohaku." She started to walk again. Listening to his steps slowly stop and when his footsteps were completely gone, she looked back.

She gasped jumping back and chuckling in relief.

He was standing right behind her. A cold gaze staring her down. He was bothered for his face held an expression of contempt.

The corner of her lip rose trying to smile when she read his body. "You scared me" she chuckled nervously. Hunter didn't move, and his quietude unnerved her. His red iris became darker and intense. Burning through her.

He stepped closer to her.

She tried to open her mouth and she took a step back when he snarled.

"H-Hunter," she called out his name. Trying to bring him back to reason, for his eyes were filled with unknown anger: "Bakugo" she tried again.

"Are you scared" He growled.

"Ba-what?" She looked up to his eyes muddled between fear and confusion.

"Is this what you wanted?" He grasped her dress pulling her up and crushing his palm into the bark of tree. Picking a fight. He kept eye contact with her and he observed the nervous look on her irises. "You wanted to fight little girl?"

Taiga furrowed her brows at the sound of his words. "What?"

Hunter kept growling in spite until he felt her hand punch his chest. "You scared me!"

He let go and he placed his head aside away from her chiding fists.

Bakugo tauntingly mocked her, laughing picking on her his hand on the tree blocking her way as she kept hitting his chest angrily scolding him in her language.

"You got scared scary-cat! HahaHAHAHA"

"SToop it!" She looked to her side as she dealt with his perverse derision.

"HAHAHAHHA" bakugo laughed and he slowly calmed down as her patient glaring gaze on him turned to the side huffing and waiting for him to finish enjoying his tease.

He stopped laughing with a mocking grin on his face. He observed her molested look facing away and he pull her head back facing him. Her child angry eyes staring back at him with his hand under her chin.

He smirked. "You wanted to fight". His hands puckered her lips. Her eyes blinking bothered at the situation. "Then I gave you a fight. What's the problem?" He complained "are you jealous?" he asked full of himself.

"Jealous?" She scoffed. "Noooo" she whined swatting his hand away overreacting in order to prove irrationality. "We have nothing with each other. I was just saying before you did all this. Look at you getting full of yourself saying that" she chuckled trying to mock him.

"Oh you're not?" He teased. "It didn't look like dumbass."

"It doesn't matter." She commented.

"It does to me"