Bloodreina

This is an obvious take away from the series 'the 100'. So credit not mine.

"HEY!" Her voice yelled for their attention for they were guarding the entrance to the cells. "Give me back my child and my people"

"YOU CANT! You're surrounded by all. You stand no chance in living another day to see that baby if you defy us. We won't leave any of your honorless people alive once and for all if you don't surrender... to your knees"

"Like the slut she is" one of them derided holding swords that didn't belong to them.

"You're right they are my people. The ones you have hostage and that includes the innocent people on the other side of this war."

"GAH!!!" One of them launched themselves over her; his sword above her. His eyes widening at the sting in his ribs and his sword being taken away by her grasp.

He dropped dead to the ground.

"You will be part of us. Or you'll be enemy of the dragons." She watched them surround her; her body grouching, Katsuki's sword in her hands relying on her arm for aim. "Choose"

Another man launched, swinging his sword down but she leaned down and slid forward slicing his chest stopping another sword above her twirling to finish off the throat of the first one and stabbing the second one

Another man launched, swinging his sword down but she leaned down and slid forward slicing his chest stopping another sword above her twirling to finish off the throat of the first one and stabbing the second one. Their blood splattering on her face. They both dropped and she raised her sword.

 They both dropped and she raised her sword

Everyone cautious of her next move.

"You are part of us. Or you're enemy of the dragons" she said her breath heavier in loath "choose"

Three launched. One of them picking up the dropped sword and attacking her. Taiga sliced them all. "GHAAA". Going to her knees stabbing them on their stomach twirling to stab the other. Kicking them back moving her sword around. The four men dropped.

"You are part of us. Or you're enemy of the dragons!" she repeated. Her hair stuck to her face by the damp blood on her.  "Choose" she grouched again attacking the men who defied her by killing them. Finishing off with her warning.