Bakugo Prison: Different Paths : Part 2

He loves me.

She got out the black car. Her high heels first off into the concrete, pushing herself off the seat. "Wait here, Kuroo"

"Yes, my lady"

Taiga smiled and she closed the door after dragging her purse out. She hung it around her shoulder and she looked up to admire the mansion Bakugo was brought up in.

She rang the door bell and she awaited. The sound of the door clicking and the creak revealing a young looking woman that resembled her Bakugo a lot.

"Oh dear you're here!" She exclaimed in her sweet tone. She immediately opened the door and Taiga entered into her tight embrace. Falling off balance as she chuckled softly.

Taiga could remember the first time they met. She had become a tomato and she had mixed up her words.

Taiga had nervously grabbed the strap of her purse and she glanced at Bakugo who held a smug look on his face. Enjoying her panic at meeting his parents. They were teenagers then.

His hand went to her back and he rubbed it. "Calm down. The woman will love you. You're exactly the kind of woman she wants for me." He had said.

"Am I the kind of woman you want though?" She asked with a shaky voice as she awaited the door to be opened. It felt like an eternity. The more she thought about it the more her heart dropped.

Bakugo's expression changed to a judging glare. "You wouldn't be here you idiot"

He loves me.

Taiga stopped and smiled for a second. She held his hand to which he held back. His thumb dancing up and down her finger. Her nerves building up again.

"Get ready. The old hag will open the door any moment, and you gotta be at my level or I'll have to stop dating you because you're pathetic."

"What?" Taiga jerked her head up to him. His smug look returning. He was a jerk.

The door opened.

"Oh! You must be Taiga! You finally brought her! My name is Bakugo Mitsuki. I'm so glad to finally meet the girl my son has been talking with for over a year!"

Taiga smiled and she blushed. "Nice to meet me. My taiga is name. No- wait" she became redder her mind overloading. His mothers eyes widened and her brain began to give steam in real life from overheating.

The woman started to laugh and Taiga felt at ease but embarrassed.

Bakugo tapped her head as in a slap and she bit her tongue. "Nice to meet you" she nervously laughed and started to sweat. She had practiced in her mind a thousand times but she messed it up. Typical but always not enjoyable.

"My name is Taiga. I'm glad to be here." She said her hand extending out to greet her, her lungs out of breath feeling herself choke on the air as she spoke the words out. But she did it.

Mitsuki's smile grew and she laughed loudly. Awing her for being cute. "You don't have to be so nervous!" She laughed. "I'm glad you opened my son's heart to bring you here. He's completely obsessed with you, he doesn't stop talking about anything but you. So calm down!" she wiped her tears away as she stopped laughing. "I can tell you're a good girl if you have tamed him. The pleasure is mine." His mother had looked up to his son, the way he had wrapped his arm around her waist giving her support. He cared for this girl. His mother saw it. She smiled. "Please take good care of him. He may be a brat and stubborn, but he's a good boy." Her voice became fond and she had grabbed her hand and pulled her in to her. Taiga stumbled into her.