Chapter 06

"Are you done?" Mr. Baek asked as he peeked his daughter who is currently busy cutting the brownies into smaller pieces and putting it inside the box.

"Almost."

"Oh, Yoora and Seokmin!"

'Yoora? Who's that?' Eunyoo asked herself.

When she's done with everything, she hold the box and saw a girl around her age standing right beside Seokmin. She kinda look cute, for Eunyoo. And seeing the two standing together, they kinda look almost alike.

"Ahh, that must be your daughter. She's really beautiful. Annyeong, I'm Lee Yoora, Seokmin's cousin." She bowed to Eunyoo and Eunyoo raised her eyebrow because of her action.

"You don't have to bow though."

"I'm 17." She chuckled.

"Ah, okay."

"Well then, let's get going!" Exclaimed Mr. Baek.

All four of them walked together to where the potluck dinner event will take place. It was only Seokmin and Mr. Baek the ones who keep talking during their walk to the potluck dinner event while the two stayed silent.

"Will Mr. Jeon and his son be there?" Eunyoo's question made her father gained a confusion.

"Ne, everyone in this town will definitely come. You'll see literally everyone." His answer didn't get any response from Eunyoo.

She hated the fact that there'll be a lot of people. In all honesty, Eunyoo hates socializing as she spent most of her time alone whether it's at school or home. Being alone just makes her feel so free where she can be her own self. So, being alone doesn't really bother her as she's used to it.

Arriving there, the four was given a very warm welcome by the others.

"Aigoo~ You shouldn't have burdened yourself baking brownies for us. You're new here afterall!" Scolded a middle aged woman, but in a very polite way.

"Ahh, hahaha.. I just felt like I have to because I'm new here." She scratched the back of her head, note that it was just an act before she turned her head away to make a disgusted face.

Only to have both Wonwoo and Soonyoung witnessing her actions.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I SAW THAT!!" Soonyoung bursted out into laughter as he clutched his belly, dying. Wonwoo nudged him signaling him to stop.

"You're always noisy. You know what? I could hear somebody laughing and I knew it's gonna be you. You're the loudest person ever in this town, you know that?" That's Seungkwan approaching the two.

"Ahh, jinjja? The last time I checked, you shouted on me!"

"Yah! When did I shout at you? I literally gave you tips for delivering the tangerines!"

"Guys, stop it." Wonwoo stood between the two as he put his hands on their chests, stopping the two from getting closer to each other.

"Oh? Where's Mingyu and Seungcheol hyung?" Asked Seokmin.

"Jinhee ah, what did Wonwoo oppa said about your cookings?" Yoora queried and that actually gained Eunyoo's interest to hear more. Eunyoo moved closer but pretends to be tying her shoelaces to eavesdrop the two.

"He said my foods tasted good!!" She squealed.

"Jinjja?!"

"Tsk, you don't even know what's inside that dude's mind." Eunyoo scoffed before she smirked.

"Aigoo~ I forgot to introduce myself! You can just call me Mrs. Kim. That is Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Kwon, Mrs. Choi, Mrs. Boo and Mrs. Moon." Mrs. Kim introduced.