Chapter 13

"If you really want to get a job that is equivalent to your certificate, then go back to Seoul. What's so hard?"

'What is wrong with that dude? He've been acting like he's in a period. Why is he so cold to me? He's probably tired due to him overworking himself that's why his mood swings. That could be. That dude really should rest.' Eunyoo thought as she sat on the square bench below the tree just right beside the paddy field while listening to musics with her headphones.

From afar, Eunyoo saw both Yujin and Taera walking together. Evoking to what happened between them the last time they met, Eunyoo decided to walk away, not wanting those two to see her or else, the two will start a fight with her again.

"But be careful with what you say, some people are sensitive-"

"Is he talking about himself? God, I can't stop thinking about it. I thought he's the calm type of person who barely talk much and who barely expresses their own feelings." She said before a sigh escaped her lips. While walking, she took her wallet out and counted her money.

"I know I said to Wonwoo that living in this town doesn't cost much but still, I do need money now that I'm starting to become financially broke and that I am jobless." She sighed again.

"If only I'm at Seoul now.. I'm sure I would be working right now instead of walking around in a small town without any purpose." She bleated while making such ugly faces.

Walking and walking without any conscience telling her where she should go, that's when she saw Wonwoo holding a basket of worn clothes. She scooted her way to him, Wonwoo noticed her existence by his side but he didn't even bother to look at her, even for a quick glance.

"Are you going to the laundry?" She questioned as she removed her headphones.

He didn't answer.

"Are you mad at me?"

Still, no answer.

"I'm sorry about what I said to you yesterday. I confessed, I did looked down on this small town and all the country folks here because as you can see, I was born and raised in Seoul. I lived there for 24 years, I am so used to the lifestyle in Seoul. I am so used with the Seoul vibe, Seoul language, Seoul clothes and whatever you guys said. Coming here was never what I wanted, never my decision. I hope you'll understand why I am behaving the way I am. But at the same time, I am also trying to adapt with the small town environment. And I'm also trying to accept this town and all the people slowly." Eunyoo's doleful statement only receive a glare from Wonwoo.

"And about working.. Of course, I suffered and struggled 4 years in university, so I wanted a job that would be worth of my 4 years of studying. But I'd like to work any kind of works by this rate since I am financially broke." She continued yet still, Wonwoo stayed silent.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings with my words. I'll try to be more careful with my mouth." She gave him a sheepish smile.

"I talked a lot, I hope I didn't annoy you." She scratched the back of her head while giggling.

"I'm just glad that you realized your mistake." Said Wonwoo.

Eunyoo stopped walking and watched Wonwoo who keep on walking. Wonwoo turned around and the two stared at each other without saying anything.

For quite awhile.

"Come to the farm tomorrow if you really want to work."

-

"Working means waking up early? Ugghhh.." The first thing she complained the moment she woke up from her sleep.

Grabbing her towel, Eunyoo rushed to the toilet to take a shower. Tying her hair into a ponytail and wearing a red shirt tucked to her shorts, she rushed out of her house and headed straight to Mr. Jeon's farm.