Chapter 08

"Okay, just a little more." She took a deep breath before she continued her works, already weary.

"Jinhee left some foods for you. She also said that she promise she will never mention about it again. She said sorry." Purred Wonwoo from behind.

"That's okay, she doesn't have to say sorry. Tell her to save her sorry for another day." Wonwoo only sigh hearing Eunyoo's remark.

Ever since that, the aura between the two have became really awkward. Eunyoo didn't care about the awkwardness, she just wanted to finish early so that she could go home early. She couldn't stand watching her shoes that are dirty now and she couldn't stand staying inside the barn any longer due to the gruesome smell.

When she's finally done with her part, she put the shovel and went to Wonwoo.

"Will I get paid?" She put her hands on her waist. Wonwoo stopped and was confounded for a while, but nevertheless, took his money out of his pocket. He counted his money before he handed some to her.

"I'm just kidding. Save that money to buy your car." She chuckled before she left Wonwoo standing there dumbfounded.

"But wait." Eunyoo peeked at him while holding the door.

"Do you even have a driver's license?" Wonwoo shook his head.

"Tsk, you'll need to save a lot." And by that, she went away.

Wonwoo giggled as he shook his head. He stared at his money while smiling remembering about her teasing him about paying her and that she told him that he'll need to save a lot. Putting back his money to his pocket, he continued his works while smiling for nonstop.

"Haaa~ Summer. I've always hated you. But now.. You're starting to like me, don't you? That's okay.. I'm starting to like you too, summer." Eunyoo laughed as she stared up at the sky.

Beep! Beep!

Eunyoo turned around to see Soonyoung flashing her a bright smile.

"Need a ride?!"

"That'll be nice."

Eunyoo get into Soonyoung's truck.

"Going home?"

"What about you? Where are you heading to?"

"Eyy, delivering stuffs around the town, of course." Answered Soonyoung.

"I think.. You should drop me at the Boo's. I want to buy some vegetables." Smiled Eunyoo.

"Aye, aye!"

"Hah.. My shoes are dirty. I helped with the cleaning at the barn. Your friend worked really hard, don't he ever feel tired?" Eunyoo queried, referring to Wonwoo.

"You mean Wonwoo? Hahahaha, everyone took a day off every sundays but he works all days in the week. He's trying so hard to save money." Soonyoung chuckled at the thought of his workerholic friend.

"You're the same age. You have a driver's license, why don't he have it as well?" Eunyoo frowned.

"We was gonna take it together but due to financial problems, Wonwoo had to cancel." Eunyoo only nodded her head hearing that.

"Your friend barely smile."

"Yeah.. But trust me, he's a very good guy to be friend with. He gives the best advice, he helps whenever you need them and- basically he's always there for you. That's the kind of friend Wonwoo is." Remarked Soonyoung while smiling.

Eunyoo kind of agreed about it remembering how Wonwoo gave her advice about her father last night.

Arriving at the Boo's, Eunyoo got off from Soonyoung's truck.