Chapter 09

Eunyoo's father left the house early in the morning to go to his stall. Eunyoo decided to go out for a walk after she finished her shower. Wearing a pastel pink shirt tucked to her jeans, she wore her headphones and got herself ready to go out for a walk.

"Having no connection sucks. I didn't even know what new songs came out recently." She muttered.

She went to the paddy field and took a seat at the square bench below the tree where Soonyoung's currently laying, sleeping. She tried to look for Wonwoo but found no glimpse of him at all.

When her phone rang indicating that someone is calling her. She stared at her phone screen as a bitter chuckle escaped her lips.

She ignored it.

"Yah.. Please just answer the phone, it's really noisy and annoying. I wanna sleep here." Muttered Soonyoung, Eunyoo groaned and decided to switched off her phone.

"Why didn't you answer?"

"It's not important." Soonyoung only nodded his head before he continued sleeping again.

"HAHAHAHAHA THAT WOULD BE FUNNY."

She removed her headphones and turned around. It's Yujin and Taera, whom Eunyoo hates the most in this small town. The two gave her a deadly poker face.

"Oh? What is a Seoul chick doing here?"

"Oh? Why is these two bitches minding my business?" Eunyoo imitated, pissing the two off.

"You called us what on your first day here? Outdated country women? Very funny. This is an outdated small town so we're wondering why you suddenly decided to live here when you know there's gonna be a lot of outdated country women and men?" Taeha raised an eyebrow while devilishly smirking.

"I wouldn't live here if I knew you two are living here. Please, my stay in this small town is already worse. There's no connection, there's no cafe and the book shop was very disappointing, don't make my stay here become even much more worse." Eunyoo squinted her eyes while giving them the fake smile as she shook her head.

"I admit, the view of this town is actually pretty but having you two here.. You both ruined the view." She added and smiled in satisfaction soon after.

"Tsk, watch what you said-"

Eunyoo stood up.

"Sorry, you girls are short that I'm unable to hear you because I'm taller than you." And by that she walked away, bumping the shoulders of the two but when the two pushed her.

She fell to the paddy field.

"AARRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That literally gained attention from everyone around the paddy field and even woke the sleeping Soonyoung up.

"Huh? What's happening?!" Asked Soonyoung. His eyes widened and he gasped as he saw Eunyoo covered with mud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" And the two ran away.

"COME HERE YOU TWO STUPID BITCHES-" Eunyoo was about to stand up but fell on her butt again.

"ARGH!!" She cried on top of her lungs.

"My headphones.." Is the only thing that she cared as she felt defeated and devastated.

"Eunyoo ah!" Soonyoung was about to help Eunyoo but he was pushed by Wonwoo. Wonwoo bent his body and offered a hand to her. Eunyoo blinked her eyes witnessing Wonwoo pushing Soonyoung away just like that. Luckily Soonyoung didn't fell to the paddy field as well.

"Yah.. He was gonna help me. W-why did you pushed him away?" Wonwoo frowned before he glanced at Soonyoung who's now wincing in pain as he rubbed his butt. He turned his gaze back to her cluelessly, as if he's innocent.