Chapter 17

Wonwoo couldn't sleep last night due to thinking too much about what Eunyoo said to him yesterday. He felt uneasy, unsettled, confused, furious yet mournful with the fact that Eunyoo decided to leave the town one day.

"Oppa, what are you thinking about?" It was Woori as Wonwoo is currently at his gomo's house. He have to look after Woori while his gomo went to buy some ingredients and foods.

"Nothing."

"But you looked like you had a very sleepless night thinking about something." Woori peeked at him. Wonwoo chuckled as he took a seat beside her.

"Woori ah."

"Ne?"

"What are you gonna do if the person you love will be moving out of this town leaving you because he found this town lame and outdated?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Hm, that's a weird question coming from you. But if that ever happen to me, I'll probably do my best to impress him about the good things our town have in order to make him stay." She poked her chin as she keep thinking of more reason.

Wonwoo let out a very long sigh.

"Waeyo, oppa? Is your girlfriend moving out soon?" Woori asked, blinking her eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend, yet." He whispered the last word.

"Oppa, I would do everything to make sure the person I love will never leave this town. I want to have him by my side forever, here in this very small town." Woori giggled after finishing her sentence.

"You're 11." He frowned.

Wonwoo sat there, thinking about everything.

"Besides, we're both far different, Wonwoo. Educational background wise, life background wise, personality wise and more. I don't think it'll work."

"So what? I don't care about our differences." He cooed.

"Come on, Wonwoo. Don't fall in love with me. I'll end up leaving you and dumping you."

'Why won't it work? Why can't I fall in love with her? What's so great about Seoul. She should just stay here in this calm and peaceful town unlike Seoul or she'll end up dating another abusive guy.' Thought Wonwoo, he is honestly piqued and riled by her.

When his gomo are finally home, Wonwoo excused himself. He isn't in the mood to do any works now. He just wanted to calm his mind and release some stress.

"Maybe Woori's right. I should bring her to some nice places in this town. She probably haven't been to some places. Besides, I tried to bring her around this town but she said that there's nothing better to do in this small town aside sleeping." He talked to himself, probably sulking.

"Tsk, can't believe Woori could actually gave me a nice idea. Did she have a boyfriend? She's 11." He shook his head while smiling thinking about the witty yet useful idea from his one and only cousin.

When suddenly.

"Wonwoo oppa!" It was Jinhee.

"Oppa, oppa! Look! My math grade went up by 2 marks! I did better than before!" Jinhee, in excitement showed him her math result. Wonwoo only took a glance before he turned his head back to the front, unbothered.

Jinhee pouted.

"You should be proud of me. Math is not easy!" She whimpered petulantly, rolling her eyes as she put both her hands on her waist.

"That's why your grade only went up by 2." Hearing that, Jinhee went speechless as her heart hurt so much.

"I studied so hard for it.." Wonwoo heard Jinhee started snivelling. He shut his eyes tight as he let out a big sigh.