Chapter 10

"The electronic gadgets shop was very disappointing.. There are earphones but I preferred headphones. This is all those two bitches' fault. Argh, my life feels so incomplete." Eunyoo said to herself who's currently laying on the floor of her room while scrolling through her gallery.

"I should be productive, shouldn't I?"

Going out of her room she saw that her father left a sticky note for her.

"Eunyoo ah, can you buy me chilli at the Boo's? I left the money on the table." Eunyoo reads.

"The what? No way he's expecting me to go to the Boo's after what happened yesterday!" She whimpered.

"Ugh, it's okay. I'll just act like he's a wind. Okay?" She patted her chest.

Walking to the Boo's while humming happily, a smile plastered on Eunyoo's face. She started hopping literally looking like an exicted kid with no absolute reason.

Arriving at the Boo's, Eunyoo peeked to see if there's Seungkwan or not and realizing that he's nowhere to be seen, a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to steal?" Eunyoo flinched the moment Seungkwan said that right beside her ear.

"I am not trying to steal. Who do you think I am? I know manners. Stealing? Only kids do that." She rolled her eyes, crossing both her arms together.

"You know manners? Is peeking someone's shop and making the owner feel like you're trying to steal a good manner?" Seungkwan imitated her by crossing both his arms together.

"Oh, come on. Stop picking a fight with me. I came here to buy some chilli. Look, I even came here to buy chilli from you. I am supporting your business. Is what you're doing to me right now a good manner, Seungkwan?" She teasingly smirk making Seungkwan became even much more angrier.

"Come here you-"

And by that Eunyoo started running.

"Yah! Why are you so mad?! Stop chasing me!"

"Come back here! I'll make sure you regret every single thing!"

"You're being too much okay?! Stop it!"

Eunyoo is starting to feel tired and exhausted but soon, her eyes glistened when she saw Wonwoo standing right in front of her just a few meters away.

"Wonwoo ah! Help me! This crazy dude is trying to kill me!" She hide behind Wonwoo as she grabbed Wonwoo's clothes tightly.

"Hyung! This woman is rude and crazy! Give her to me!" Seungkwan tried to pull Eunyoo away and there Seungkwan keep pushing Wonwoo to take Eunyoo away from hiding behind Wonwoo while Eunyoo keep pulling Wonwoo to make him as her shelter from being attack by Seungkwan.

"Wonwoo ah, do something!"

"Hyung, stop blocking her!"

"Guys.. Stop it." Said Wonwoo, as soft as he can. Wonwoo's not in the mood. He's tired due to him overworking himself and that he hurt himself whilst working. He didn't even have any energy to deal with the two bickering.

"Wonwoo ah, why aren't you doing anything?!"

"If you want to buy a chilli you don't have to act like a creep!"

"Yah! I was scared so I decided to check whether there's you or not! Remembering what happened yesterday, I wanted to avoid you!" She bluntly shrieked.

"Stop it, please."

And the two just wouldn't stop bickering. It only pisses Wonwoo off even more. Wonwoo closed both his eyes and took a deep breath before he couldn't stand it anymore.