Chapter 28

2 months that felt like 2 years had passed.

Another day, same work again for Wonwoo. He started his day by feeding the livestocks as usual. The weather is cold since it's already autumn by now.

And it's been two months too since Eunyoo left the town and never came to visit her father. Mr. Baek missed his daughter and wanted to see her so bad but there aren't even any news about when she's gonna visit him. He assumed that his daughter is very busy with her works since she's working in one of the biggest company in Seoul.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I told you, she's never gonna feed you guys ever again. Stop looking at me like that." He nagged to all the chickens as he keep tossing the grains to them.

When he's done with everything, he decided to go to the paddy field and just relax there while sitting on the square bench.

Arriving there, he took a seat and stared up at the sky. He hugged himself due to the cold weather. Remembering that this is the exact place where he first met Eunyoo, a bitter chuckle escaped his lips. Remembering that Eunyoo fell and was covered in mud in this place too, make him shook his head trying to shove all the thoughts about her away.

"Stop it."

"Yah, did you know that Mr. Baek's daughter is already here? She finally came to visit her father!" Hearing that, Wonwoo raised an eyebrow as it caught his attention.

"Jinjja?! We should bring her some foods!"

"So, she finally came to visit." He burbled.

As much as he wanted to see Eunyoo so desperately, but he controlled himself. If he ever see her again, it'll be more harder for him to let her go because he definitely knew Eunyoo's been doing very well and is living her best life in Seoul and besides, he's the one who let her go.

So he decided to shun it.

"Hyung! Eunyoo's currently here at her father's house! You should come along, everyone's going to Mr. Baek's house now!" Exclaimed Seokmin in excitement.

But when he got no reply from Wonwoo at all, his face turned into a straight face.

"Hyung, until when are you gonna be like this?" Asked Seokmin and even though Seokmin only asked him a simple question, it literally hit Wonwoo way too hard.

"You're only hurting both yourself and Eunyoo." He added.

"It's for the best."

"Alright then, whatever you say." And by that, Seokmin left feeling very disappointed of Wonwoo.

Whilst his way to the park, Wonwoo couldn't stop hearing the town folks talking about Eunyoo's arrival and it only incensed him as his heart hurts so much.

Meanwhile at Mr. Baek's house, there's a lot of guests coming to welcome Eunyoo after a few months of not visiting them, some even brought foods for her.

"Guys! I missed you guys so much!" Gushed Eunyoo the moment all the boys entered her house.

"Oh my god, we missed you too!" Squealed Seungkwan.

"How are you? You look happier and healthier! You also look great!" Soonyoung rhapsodized and that actually made all of them laughed.

"Oh my, eonni!! I missed you so much!!" Jinhee came running towards her and pulled her into a hug, squeezing her body very tightly.

"I missed you too Jinhee."

"Eonni, what took you so long to visit us?" Jinhee pouted as the two broke the hug.

"Aww~ I'm so sorry for making you guys waited for a long time and worried. Don't worry, I've been doing just fine all along. I missed this town so much, I missed everything. I missed all of you. It's good to be here again." She chuckled as she ended her remark.