Chapter 24

Arriving to Seoul, the two got off from the train. Eunyoo brought him out of the train station and once the two got out, Wonwoo was in literal awe to see lots of tall buildings, cars, people and literally everything that he saw.

"Close your mouth." She mocked.

"Sorry."

"Hmm, let's eat breakfast first! Come on, I've been to a lot of restaurants here, I know exactly where is the right restaurant for breakfast." She grabbed his wrist and started running.

Wonwoo went speechless as he keep running along with her while at the same time keep staring at Eunyoo's hand that's currently holding his wrist, he found it really cute and that's exactly when a smile plastered on his face.

"Here!"

Wonwoo lifted his head to look.

"A-are you sure? It looks like it serves the most expensive foods." He frowned and that made Eunyoo laughed.

"You're so funny! Don't worry about it, it'll be my treat. Come on." And then again, she held Wonwoo's hand as she brought him inside the restaurant.

Taking seats, Eunyoo is now going through the menu meanwhile Wonwoo just sat there not knowing what to do. He didn't know how to do this and that since he've never been to such 'fancy' restaurant for him but for Eunyoo, it's just a simple and common restaurant she could find everywhere else in this city.

"What are you gonna eat?" He asked.

"It's breakfast. I'll probably order pancake and cinnamon bun." She answered while still busy reading the menu.

"I don't know what to order. I've never try any of the foods." Eunyoo cackled because of that.

"Yo, you never even try doughnuts?"

"I mean, I've tried doughnuts before but I think that's the only food I can eat from the menu." He shrugged.

"Okay, leave it to me. I'll order delicious foods for you." She said before chuckling.

After ordering, the two waited for their foods and drinks.

"So.. You usually eat these kind of foods for breakfast?" Wonwoo questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes. Except at home, mom cooked Korean foods at home." She smiled.

"Oh, by the way. You see that tall building over there? That's where my mom works." She pointed her finger to one of the tallest building, Wonwoo turned to look and was astonished to learn that her mom actually works in a very big company as a lawyer.

"Wow, you're indeed born with a silver spoon in your mouth. No wonder why you eat these kind of foods for breakfast." He uttered, amazed and that made Eunyoo chortled.

"You're so funny."

Soon, their foods and drinks arrived. Eunyoo ordered pancake, cinnamon bun, bomboloni and doughnuts for their breakfast as well as strawberry smoothie and kiwi smoothie.

"Come on, try it."

Wonwoo tried the bomboloni first. He started munching, Eunyoo smiled because she found him cute munching his foods like that.

"Hmm, it's actually delicious." He said with his widened eyes before he took another bomboloni.

"I told you."

And the two started eating, Eunyoo was happy to know that Wonwoo actually liked all the foods she ordered and seeing him eating as if he's a kid excited eating his favourite food, Eunyoo couldn't help but to stare at him for a very long time, admiring him.