Chapter 16

"She haven't talk for almost two hours now. What happened to her so suddenly. Is it about the caller?" Soonyoung asked whispering to Wonwoo while the two are walking to their next destination with boxes on their hands, Eunyoo being few feet away at the front from the two.

Wonwoo shrugged.

Arriving at the house, Wonwoo heaved a sigh realizing it's Jinhee's house and that she's already home from school by now.

"ARGGHHH MY MAKEUP ITEMS FINALLY ARRIVED!" She squealed while jumping up and down, clapping her hands looking so excited.

"Thank you, eonni- mwo? Y-you're the one delivering them?" She asked as she stuttered. She turned around and that's when her eyes met with Wonwoo's. She blushed as she slowly tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Annyeong oppa."

Soonyoung snickered.

"I'm done with my works. I'm going straight to home." She said as she walked away.

"Yah! What about your salary?!" Shouted Soonyoung.

"Give me tomorrow!"

"What's really wrong with her?" He frowned.

"By the way, do you mind staying here for a while? I will cook dinner for you two." Offered Jinhee while flashing the two her sweet smile.

"I'll pass." Wonwoo put the box on top of the box that Soonyoung's currently holding and ran after Eunyoo.

"Oppa! Hmm.. I wish to spend time with him. I missed him so much." She murmured while playing with her fingers.

"Haish, unreliable. I'll definitely deduct their salaries." Mumbled Soonyoung, frustrated.

"It's okay, Jinhee. You can cook for us another day." Soonyoung smiled before he continued his works. Two more boxes left to be delivered.

Meanwhile here we got Wonwoo who's running looking for Eunyoo. It's almost sunset by now. Eunyoo just walk to wherever her legs are leading her to without her knowing, she's not far from the abandoned house.

"What else did he want from me?"

"Who?"

Eunyoo flinched as the voice startled her.

"Tsk, why are you following me?"

"You're secretive."

He scooted next to her. Eunyoo let out a long sigh before crossing both her arms together. But soon, she stopped and turned to him, squinting her eyes while examining his poker face.

"We're friends, right? You told me your secret the other day.. So I should too, to be fair. Right?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You remember when I said I used to date an abusive guy?" Wonwoo slowly nodded his head.

"I had a very painful memories with him. You know.. When we first knew each other, I swear he was a very good and funny guy. The first three months of us officially dating, he's probably the sweetest and the most perfect boyfriend ever. I wanted nobody else but him." She smiled, but the sad one whilst reminiscing her memories.

"But.. Everything was just an act. He somehow showed me his true colors. Not only he's abusive, he gets jealous easily too. He'll slap me if he ever see me talking to another guy even if it's about studies. That was during my second year of university. He almost made me drop out of university." She explained, Wonwoo only stayed silent as he focused himself listening to her.

"I've got enough though I really loved him. I told my mom everything and you know my mom's a lawyer. We won the case and my mom sued him. I just don't know why he's calling me." She looked so frustrated and Wonwoo noticed that.