Chapter 14

"The last one and.. Done! Fuh, finally done harvesting all the cabbages." She stood up as she wiped her sweat on her forehead away. Putting her hands on her waist, she looked at all the cabbages both she and Wonwoo had harvested.

"Phew, that's a lot." She cooed.

"Soonyoung will be here soon. He'll help delivering the cabbages to the market. You can go home if you want to and oh, here." Wonwoo handed her an envelope.

"Bro, I don't need money right at this moment just treat me to a nice restaurant. I'm exhausted, tired, thirsty and hungry. Is there any nice restaurant here? I'm craving for bibimbap." She said as she keep fanning her now red face.

"You don't want money, but foods?"

"Yeah."

"Hm, fine. But we'll have to wait until Soonyoung arrives." Said Wonwoo. Eunyoo could only nod her head since she didn't even have the energy to talk. Being really exhausted, she slowly walked her way to the square bench and layed down while breathing heavily.

Soon, Soonyoung arrived. Wonwoo helped Soonyoung putting all the baskets of the cabbages to his truck meanwhile Eunyoo just watched them doing their works.

"You looked really tired. Didn't actually expected you to help with the harvesting. Well anyway, see you around." Soonyoung waved his hand.

"Yeah, see you around." She waved her hand back but without even looking at him.

"Did you came here with your bicycle?" She asked as Wonwoo came to sit beside her.

"Yes."

"Cool. I don't have to walk then. I'm so so so tired to even walk." She complained.

"It's funny to see a city girl trying to do what country people usually does. City girl doing farm works, a weird sight. You looked so funny when the cabbageworm was crawling on your feet." Wonwoo ended up laughing again.

"You better stop laughing if you wanna see your dad ever again." Eunyoo sharply berated him and that made Wonwoo stopped laughing in an instant.

"We should go now."

Eunyoo took a seat behind Wonwoo and wrapped her arms around Wonwoo's waist and that action made Wonwoo flinched as he was actually startled. She leaned her head on Wonwoo's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"You don't have to hug me if you don't find yourself comfortable." Said Wonwoo as he started to paddling the bicycle.

"Come on, you told me that it's safer this way the other day?" She raised an eyebrow, not that Wonwoo sees it anyways.

"Well yeah, you're right."

"Besides, I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when we're there."

Having Eunyoo hugging him while her head leaned on his shoulder, she's indeed sleeping but Wonwoo didn't mind about it at all because instead, he actually found himself enjoying the ride.

Soon when the two arrived to a restaurant which for Eunyoo is just like any other typical street restaurant which she doesn't find nice at all and that it looks cheap, she pouted.

"Why? You don't like it here?"

"No, no. It's fine, maybe. As long as the bibimbap taste good. That should be fine." She muttered before she entered the restaurant leaving Wonwoo behind.

Whilst waiting for their foods, Eunyoo crossed both her arms and leaned her back against the chair as she stared at Wonwoo with an eyebrow raised. Tapping her arm with her finger, she cleared her throat.