Next Generation

Dragonstone Castle, Dragonstone Island

114 AC

Jaehaera let out another pained filled scream.

"Push, your grace! Now!" Gerardys urged and the violet eyed princess did.

"LAENYX! I WILL KILL YOU! LAENA! FUCKING SLAP HIM!" she roared.

There was a slap of Laena complying with her friend.

The loud wail of the child filled the room. 

"A healthy boy." the midwife said, taking the little prince and quickly began cleaning him.

Jaehaera struggled up before letting out a moan of pain.

Gerardys quickly felt her stomach. "It appears you have twins, Your Grace."

Five minutes of blood, tears, and screams later, the other twin joined in.

"A healthy baby girl." Gerardys said, quickly handing the little girl to a midwife. "Both of your children appear hale and hearty."

After getting the afterbirth out of her body, Jaehaera was quickly washed and given bloodless clothing while the blood covered sheets were swapped for fresh ones.

"Give me my children." Jaehaera commanded and the midwives handed her the two.

"The boy is in black and the girl is in red." the head midwife informed her.

"Thank you." she smiled tiredly.

Laenyx was allowed in as the twins began to nurse.

"Any name ideas?" he inquired.

"Aemma, after my mother." the rider of Vermithor answered.

"Hmm... then Aemon. After my mother's father." the Knight of the Sea decided, carefully taking his son after he stopped nursing.

"Prince Aemon Targaryen and Princess Aemma Targaryen." Jaehaera said. She turned to her children. "Welcome to the House of the Dragon."

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!