The Queen Of All Dragons

So: Who was the worst dad in Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon? Put your answer in the comments!

And onto the story!

Beaches of Driftmark

120 AC

Vhagar slumbered on the beaches of Dragonstone before feet woke her up. Stirring, she stared at a little girl.

But she knew this girl: this was Laena's youngest.

Rhaena.

"Vhagar." the little girl whispered. She pulled out a large slab of cooked meat. "I brought you some food."

Purring, she watched Rhaena place the slab of meat next to her maw—and then she ate and swallowed it in one chomp.

Rhaena hesitantly put her hand on her mother's dragon. Vhagar didn't push her away, instead purring.

"I miss her too." Rhaena whispered, putting her forehead on Vhagar's great maw. "Thank you for giving her a painless death."

You're welcome. Vhagar answered. Rhaena smiled sadly but then asked: "Can I ride you?"

Of course. Vhagar huffed, letting Rhaena climbed her way to the saddle.

"Sōvegon!" the youngest daughter of the Rogue Prince yelled. And with a flap of her great wings, Vhagar kicked off into the sky, a new rider on her back.

Rhaena gets Vhagar because I say so. Hope you enjoyed this chapter: Vhagar reminded me of a gentle giant until Aemond claimed her.