Suggestions, Interactions, and Requests

Beaches of Driftmark Island

120 AC

"You need to do something." Rhaenys advised Jaehaera as the two women strolled the beaches of Dragonstone. Laenyx had forced his beloved wife to take a break for a few hours while he handled her family.

"I'm preparing to defend my claim." the Princess of Dragonstone said firmly.

"Or you can prevent a civil war before it starts." the Queen Who Never Was suggested.

"Go on." Jaehaera said.

High Tide, Driftmark Island

120 AC

Aemond wandered through the halls of High Tide with Daeron.

His little brother suddenly paused, rushing over to the balcony to look down at something.

"Daeron?" Aemond inquired, coming over to his brother. He to paused when he saw what Daeron was looking at.

Jaehaera sparred with Ser Harwin Strong, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. Blackfyre was in her hands as the two danced around the training ring.

With three moves and kick to the balls, Harwin's sword went flying. Aemond's sister grinned, violet eyes bright with victory.

"You're getting better." Harwin complimented.

"I almost lost if you hadn't slipped up." the Fire Princess shrugged, helping the Lord Commander to his feet.

She glanced up and saw her little brothers. "Want to train?" she called up.

"Yes!" Daeron shouted and rushed off. Aemond, throughly impressed, followed.

High Tide, Driftmark Island

120 AC

"You wish to foster your siblings on Dragonstone?" Viserys reaffirmed.

"Yes." Jaehaera nodded. "They are dragons. They should be taught by dragons—Aemond doesn't even have a dragon yet!"

Viserys hummed. "Very well. They'll leave with you for Dragonstone when our visit is over, and it shall end in... three years?"

"Three years." Jaehaera nodded. "I planned it out with Roxanne and Josephine—who shall be my Mistress of Coin—and we can afford it."

Needless to say, Alicent's screeches of fury were wonderful that night to the Realm's Light.

She couldn't dismantle the Greens, but she could take away the four most important people after Alicent and Otto.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.