The Kingsguard

Private Training Yard, the Red Keep

114 AC

"So, what's it like to serve the Crown Princess?" Willis Fell inquired the Kingsguard who served on Dragonstone.

The identical twins Arryk and Erryk Cargyll, Alaric Arryn (chosen to join after Harrold Westerling died), and Harwin Strong exchanged glances.

Alaric had come onto the Kingsguard after Harrold Westerling, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, died. 

Harwin Strong had replaced the Westerling Knight as Lord Commander over Criston Cole.

Rickard Thorne had been pushed forward, but Alaric had been chosen instead.

"The Princess trains regularly with Blackfyre. She had to stop when she couldn't do to her pregnancy. She loves flying as well, she flies the Bronze Fury regularly." Harwin stated.

"So she does not run Dragonstone?" Criston sneered. Since he had been rebuffed by Rhaenyra, he had joined the Grens.

Arryk scowled at the Cole Knight. "Oh she does. Daily three hour sessions for petitioners. She and Lady Laena created a town hall in the main village, which has been a roaring success."

"Ser Laenyx is at her side often. They could be the next Jaehaerys and Alysanne, ruling the realm together." Erryk added softly.

"Maybe that town hall system could be added here. The old Alchemist Guild hall has been empty since the Rogue Prince and the Queen Who Never Was had the Guild purged."

After learning the Guild was going to blow up the capital as in experiment, the entire guild had been purged. Every single member hunted down, and all of their knowledge destroyed.

"I'll tell the Princess that."Alaric hummed. But the Arryn Knight knew that sides were being chosen or had been chosen for the Kingsguard.

He dreaded the day he and his sworn brothers would have to fight one another.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.