Chapter 1

Kas' POV:

I see Finnie frown so I hug him "Are you okay, babe?"

Finnie looks at me and smiles "Nothing, just thinking, sweetheart" he says with a bit of sadness.

"What are you thinking about?"

I push him slightly down onto the grass to make him lie down and I straddle his waist.

Finn laughs slightly and shakes his head as he looks into my eyes "I don't know baby" he says and I lift his head and kiss his neck.

He lets a sound escape his mouth and I smirk.

I kiss his neck more and sigh loudly.

"Kas," he says breathlessly and I look at him.

"Hm," I answer while I lay my head on his chest.

Finn starts to breathe heavily and doesn't answer for a while.

"Can I ask you something?" he finally asks while I get off of his chest so he can sit up.

I nod and he puts his hands on my waist and looks into my eyes.

"I  don't know how to say this any other way," he says so I nod knowing that he's nervous to ask me whatever he wants to ask "Kas you make me so happy, I can't even explain it "

My heart flutters.

"Your smile, your hair, your laugh and your eyes they all make me happy," he says "I am not with you because of your body or because of your looks at all, I'm with you because you make me happy" Finn pauses and takes a deep breath in while he reaches into his pocket "Kas Igwe, will you make me the happiest man alive and make me even happier than I am and will you marry me?"

My heart skips a beat and an uncontrollable smile appears on my face "Yes!" I exclaim "Yes, oh my gosh, yes!"

I kiss his lips and we both fall down while I'm on top of him.

I pull away from him and look him in the eyes "You're not joking, right?" I ask and he shakes his head while smiling.

Looking down at the ring, my stomach flips.

I've never been any happier than this. 

Finn puts the ring on my finger and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Kas, so much," he tells me.

"I love you too, Finn"