Chapter 12

Matthew's POV:

Tate has always been suspicious and everyone knows it.

She's always quiet and distant from everyone. Well not everyone, the only people she talks to are Bennie and Kas but even then she's still quiet.

I have a feeling that Tate and Ben killed Finn together.

She's staring at me and it's starting to get scary so I stand up.

"What are you looking at?" I shout making Tate jump a little "What?" I say "Are you planning on killing me too?

She sits up and shakes her head with his eyes making my blood boil.

"Will you talk for once?" I shout "You're scaring me!"

Ben stands up and I'm sure he's going to punch me "Will you shut the fuck up?" Bennie shouts "It's not our fault that you have trust issues and anger issues!"

Everyone looks at us and Tate stands up "Sit down Ben" she says quietly putting her hand on his shoulder.

She looks like she's about to cry.

Tate looks at his lips and I'm sure she wants to kiss him but then Ben nods still looking at me and he sits down before Tate.

Cute.

"I knew you had a voice," I say to Tate "You should use it more often, baby," he says "It would sound great at times, you know what I mean Bennie, don't you" 

Ben looks at me and clenches his fists "Ben, calm down, it's okay" Tate says quietly.

This is the first time I realised that her voice is high-pitched.

"He cat-called you," Ben says making Tate shake her head.

"It's okay"

"No it isn't," he says while looking Tate in the eyes

"Just calm down," Tate says.

"Yeah, Ben, listen to your girlfriend, she might give you a reward later," I say while winking at him.

While I laugh Ben walks up to me and then BANG!

Pain fills my whole face. The next moment I'm pushed onto the ground and a foot kicks my stomach. I hear shouting as Ben gets on top of me while punching my beautiful face.

He finally stops when we hear a shout from Delilah.

I never realised how strong he was.