Chapter 3

Kas' POV, ALSO SMUT WARNING:

You don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to

Finn lies on the bed while watching on his phone but he isn't under the covers because the group all agreed on going outside for a fire.

I take Finnie's phone and put it under the pillow and sit on his lap.

Putting my hands on his shoulders I kiss him.

"I love you," I say to him and kiss him again "I love you," I tell him again.

"I love you, baby," he says but his voice is muffled by my lips.

Kissing his neck I feel him go hard under me and he lets a small noise at the back of his throat making me smile at his neck.

"How much time do we have?" Finnie asks while he grabs my waist.

"Enough" I smirk knowing that he wants to fuck me right here, right now.

"Enough time to..."

"Mhm."

Finnie kisses me and I kiss him back as I grind on his cock.

My stomach fills with butterflies.

Finn lays me on the bed and hovers over me.

"Oh, you're so fuckable in this skirt, baby," he says while he pulls my panties down.

He drops my panties on the floor and starts rubbing on my clit.

I gasp at his cold hands and Finn chuckles "You're going to have to be quiet today, won't you, darling?"

Finnie licks my pussy while still rubbing his thumb on my clit.

"I asked you a question, baby, you're going to have to be quiet, won't you?"

"Mhm," I whine as he enters two fingers inside of me.

I let a moan out but Finnie covers my mouth "Sh, baby" he says "You don't wanna get us caught now, do you?"

I shake my head and Finnie lets go of my mouth.

There's a knock on our door and Finnie quickly pulls his fingers out of me.

Sam walks in and sees us.

"Sam!" both me and Finnie shout making Sam cover his eyes.

He turns around and bumps into the wall then tries to grab the door handle and closes the door.

I feel embarrassment wash through my body while Finnie laughs so I do too but I feel bad for Sam.

***

I run downstairs and see Lia smiling at me going for a hug.

"Where's Sam?" I ask and she puts her arms down.

"Oh uh, outside," she says so I run outside and see all the males sitting except Finnie which feels weird even though he's just upstairs getting ready.

Sam sits up straight and blinks continuously.

"Hello, boys," I say while walking over to Sam.

"Ay, the party starter is back," Matthew says and takes a sip of his beer.

"Well, it isn't a party without me so" I shrug while sitting next to Sam.

Sam tenses as everyone laughs.

They all go back to talking so I lean in to whisper to Sam "I'm so so so sorry about what you saw a few minutes ago" I whisper and Sam shakes his head.

"It's not the first time I've walked in on sex" he whispers and looks at me.

"Then why are you acting like it is?"

"I don't know, it's not every day I walk in on my best friend fingering my other best friend"

I laugh "Did you tell anyone?" I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I could never do that to someone," he says and takes a sip of beer "Not even to someone I hate"

I smile and look down at my hands.

"I did wash myself, by the way, so you don't have to worry-"

"No no, don't worry-" he pauses " I mean I'm not worrying, not in like a creepy way or anything but you know"

"Yeah, yeah, of course"

Bennie opens his phone and brings the bell up then starts ringing it "Everyone, it's 11 PM, outside now!"

Finnie is the first one out and he grabs two beers then sit next to me as he passes me one of the beers "Thanks," I say.

Lia and Queenie come out after and Queenie sits next to Finnie as Lia sits on the ground in front of me so we can gossip.

Then Tate comes out last and sits next to Bennie.

Lia and I look at Finnie as everyone talks to each other, except Tate who's listening to every conversation that's why Lia and I don't say anything at the moment.

Finnie nods while he sands on the couch/bench we're sitting on.

"Everyone I have an announcement!" Finnie says and smiles at me.

Everyone looks at Finnie.

"I and my beautiful, beautiful girlfriend are getting married and that's why we invited you to celebrate with us tonight"

Everyone cheers and Tate just claps while smiling at me.

I can't stop smiling.

I'm so proud of myself.

***

After the 'party' I and Finnie go to bed.

I cover myself and Finnie comes out of the bathroom and smiles at me "You look so sweet, darling"

Chuckling, I blush and thank him.

Finnie turns the light off as we hear everyone else saying their goodnights.

Finnie gets into bed with me and wraps his arms around my body.

He's so warm.

I put my hands on his chest and he sighs "I love you, Kas" he says.

"I love you too, Finn"

***

I hear Finnie getting off the bed so I open my eyes "Where are you going?"

I don't see Finnie but I know he paused where he was "I'm having a panic attack, I'm just getting water"

"Oh okay," I say "Be careful, baby"