four

A/N- last chapter of the month, hope you enjoy, do leave comments if you did!

grincheux - french for grumpy

"Can you drive?"

"Yes"

"Great, can you come with me right now?"

"I'm supposed to be the one closing up tonight" I mumble but Celine seemed to have heard that as she was now standing on the counter.

"It's fine, you can go, now I have an excuse to not go to that date" She says happily and I hug her, mumbling a thank you before following Miles out.

He sits in the driver's seat with me on the passenger side.

Imagine he kills me, ha, funny. He won't

Right?

"My sister is stubborn and won't get a bodyguard I send from my company, however, you aren't in my company so she will have to accept you. Your ear speaks for itself to tell me that you can fight enough, you live in the same town so staying near her won't be a problem"

"Oh and don't worry it's a easy job, just follow her around, not many dangerous people but I still feel better knowing she has someone near her at all times"

"She hates anyone who's late, even by a minute" he goes on to tell me everything I need to know about the job before going to wherever it is he was taking me.

We stop in front of a huge building making me gape at it. "Holy-"

"Don't talk nice stuff about this building a lot in front of my sister, it's not hers. It's our father's and they don't really have a good relationship. No questions about her parental life unless you want to get fired before even getting hired"

We walk through the glass doors and to the elevator, he presses the 27th floor and we wait patiently.

We don't ask anyone before entering the office.

Is this fate? I had my doubts that they were related but, wow.

The girl from this morning sat on the other side of the table. Only this time, her hair was tied up and a look of distress.

"How many times have I told you to knock" she seethes.

"And this is?" She turns to me before realization crosses her face. "You're the guy from the coffee shop"

"That's me" I smile. "I'm Louis"

"He's your new bodyguard" Miles says and his sister, who I remember he referred to as Maya on the call, chuckles.

"Absolutely not" she says, all seriousness back to her face.

"Look, he isn't in my company, lives in the same town as you which makes him the perfect bodyguard"