fifty

Miles Hayes's POV:

"Remind me why I'm being dragged off to a fucking grocery shop again?" Maya groans from behind me and I turn to look at her dragging her feet while holding the cart.

"Because it's fun" Mason says while Louis walks up, placing something in the cart, oblivious to the topic going on.

"I could've just asked someone to do all this" I mumble and see Mason roll his eyes making me glare at him.

We couldn't look anymore suspicious right now with caps and glasses covering our faces and a hood over Mason's head.

"This is so stupid, Im too tired for this" She suddenly whines like a child and stops, leaving the cart and folding her arms.

Louis grabs the cart and pushes a phone in her hand. "You grab and I'll push" he says and she sighs, passing the phone to Olive which then comes to me, before finally reaching Mason, who happily accepts it and walks away with Celine.

Theater sneaking away every chance they get... kind of cute. I'm just stuck with a she-demon who hates that I give her a nickname.

"Olive" I call out and she glares at me, ignoring my existence. "She liked when I said that in be-" I get an elbow come in contact with my groin and hold on to it in pain as I stare wide eyed at her.

"Ouch"
"Yikes"

Maya and Louis say, looking at me.

"Are you a sadist?" I ask her horrified and she just smiles at me. "Maybe" Olive says, making me open my arms instantly.

"Go right ahead then, Olive" she groans, almost stomping her leg before going over to God knows where.

I turn back to look at the other two only to frown as I see Louis towering over Maya, hiding from my view.

What the fuck is going on.

"What-" I see Maya's nose bleeding with her eyes shut as her hand hold tightly onto Louis' sweater.

"What happened"

"It's fine, It happens" Louis tries to say but gets cut off by a humorless chuckle from me.

"If it was fine, she wouldn't be bleeding, would she?" He nods slowly and decides to ignore me as he tells her to keep her head low.

She slowly opens her eyes, blinking away the light before releasing her grip on his jacket.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just get these strange headaches with ringing sometimes" she mumbles before taking the tissues from Louis and holding it up herself.

"I think we should get going now"

"Yes, please" she agrees.

"But-" Louis starts but get cut off by Maya and I glaring at him.

By the time we were actually done, we could last in the cabin all winter and not worry about starving to death.

It was mid November, so though it was quite chilly, we were yet to see the first snow fall and blanket the area with its white.

We decided to come to the cabin earlier than we usually did, but I think we all needed this. A getaway car in the middle of nowhere and spend our time together.

"Now this is an impossible opinion that I need everyone's opinion on" Mason says from the back seat after getting settled in the car and stuffing the groceries.

He was with Celine in the back, making Louis and I in the front with Maya and Olive in the middle seats.

"Chicken" all of us said at the same time and we hear a gasp from Mason.

Be My Valentine?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara