thirty five

A/N - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ALONG
ENJOY xx

Louis Dubois' POV:

"I'm not doing that, Dubois" she whisper-shouts, folding her arms and facing towards me. A small, barely noticeable pout forming on her lips.

"Oh come on, you just need to knock on the door and then say what I told you- they'll totally believe you"

No they won't.

Shut it, Rocky

She rolls her eyes before turning around to face the door and waiting for me to hide in the huge decorative plants near the door. She glances at me and I give her an encouraging smile as she takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Someone opens the door and I wait for Maya to do what I told her to but she just stands there. Ugh.

"Hello, Who are you?" I hear mama's voice as she speaks up in French which just seemed to make Maya... nervous?

I see her stutter which is a very new and amusing sight if I say so myself but right now I was more worried that my mom was going to shut the door on her face so I come out of the plants, standing behind Maya with a grin.

Mama looks at me in shock and shouts for my dad and grandma in happiness before cutting through Maya to hug me.

"My little boy" She says in happiness and I tighten my hold around her with my eyes closed.

A few moments pass by and I could hear voices from inside and decide to pull away.

I see Maya standing on the side and looking at us but seeming zoned out making me call out for her.

"Ms.Hayes?" I ask and don't get a reply so I clap my hands in front of her loudly which startles her and she glares at me before realizing my mom is looking so she looks away, putting on a smile.

Seems pretty fake.

Haha get it? Pretty fake because its fame but looks pretty, you know prett-

Not now Rocky. I inwardly scold him and could feel him roll his eyes inside me.

"C'est...?" (This is...?) My mom asks and Maya looks at me in question, not understanding what she just said.

"Lets head inside first, yeah?" I smile, speaking in English to make her feel at ease.

A step inside the living room and I feel arms around my shoulders again, these were way smaller and softer than mama's. It can't be...

"Dove?" I ask, pulling away slightly and I do in fact find her in front of me with her eyes looking up with a smile.

"Cela fait une éternité que je ne t'ai pas vu" I smile down at her before pulling her back in for a hug. (It has been forever since I last saw you"

Wait... you guys might be confused. Lets rewind a bit, shall we?

This is Elise aka my dove aka my favorite cousin.

I hear a throat clear behind me and pull away to see Maya standing behind us.

Shit, she must be feeling left out. I should introduce her to everyone.

I great dad and grandma, who seemed to be doing amazing as she walked away scolding my dad for not visiting her sooner..... he has been with her for the past few months.

Ok, maybe not so amazing but all old people are forgetful, Right?

"Louis, présente-nous la fille" Mama speaks up once again and I am about to speak up but get cut off by dove. (Louis, introduce us to the girl)