twenty

A/N: Guys, I'd appreciate it if you'd interact with the chapters! Even if it's just a small vote or comment!

Celine Dubois' POV:

I can't believe I'm standing in front of a wardrobe full of clothes and yet have nothing to wear. I mean you can't possibly blame me, all I have are short bright dresses that I seemed to enjoy wearing in my early twenties while I tried to fit in, thinking it was fun... it really wasn't, at-least not for me.

And slowly the wardrobe changed into jeans and tops, floral dresses, that I seemed to be enjoying too much. I really couldn't bother with the party scenes again.

As I stare down at the pile of clothes in front of me, contemplating on what to wear, my phone rings.

"Damn, just pick anything, Lisa!" I tell myself right before answering the call.

"Hello?" I question, not sure who it was.

"It's Mason," I hear shifting from the other end before a nervous voice speaks up.

"I got your number from Louis, though I forgot to ask you or him for the address so I have no idea where you live" He breathes out a nervous chuckle.

"I live upstairs in the same building as the bakery. Just text me when you arrive and I'll head outside." | smile when I see a simple white dress at the bottom of my closet, only to realize it might be too short.

"Alright then, I'll see you later" he mumbles and I quickly say my byes, ending the call and picking up the dress.

I try it on to see it stopping mid thigh and it was high neck so upper body warmth was definitely not an issue.

Looking around the wardrobe, I pick out a beige coat, wrapping it around on top so it looked a little more put together rather than a party dress.

Completing the look with black knee high boots and gold jewelry, I sigh in relief at the final look.

It wasn't too much nor did it look to cheap, perfect for a day like this.

I start with hair and makeup and before I know it, I hear my phone ringing.

"Hey, Mason"

"Hey, I just parked in front of the bakery"

"Give me a second" I mumble, ending the call and looking through my window to see a sleek black car standing.

I quickly head downstairs and walk out to see him now standing outside, next to his car, tapping his foot anxiously.

He notices me walking towards him and brings his hands upfront, holding a bouquet filled with beautiful flowers.

"These are gorgeous, thank you Mason" I smile at him as he hands my the flowers.

"You look..." he places his hands in his front pockets nervously.

"Yes?"

"Gorgeous. You look beautiful" he says once again before opening the passenger door for me.

I get in, placing the flowers on my lap just as he shuts the door, jogging over to the other side before settling in and driving off.

"Where exactly are we going?" I question and he rubs the back of his neck before answering.

"Well, I have a reservation at a restaurant not too far from here, it overseas a lake and has amazing reviews so I thought we might as well check it out. But we can go to another place if you have any in mind, it won't-" he rambles on, glancing at me.

"Mason, it's perfect, I'm sure it'll be amazing" I reassure him and he smiles, giving me a nod.

"Do you want aux?" He asks and I shake my head so he shrugs, connecting his phone instead while almost crashing into a car.