five

He chose ice cream over all the expensive shit he could've asked for?

I sit in front of him, on the other side of the small round table. He eats the ice cream while I check my phone for any emails or texts.

"Oh right, what's your number?" Louis asks and I look at him, taken aback by the question. "What? I need it if I'm going to be your bodyguard, Olivia forgot to give it to me"

I almost snort at that. I agreed to him being my bodyguard to get Miles off my back, and he does not look like the type to like violence either, hell, he seems the very opposite.

He hands me his phone and I type in my number, saving it as Ms. Hayes

I see his face turn into a frown and see him typing something. I glance at his screen to see my name saved as Maya The Bee. The fuck?

He gives me a smile, oblivious to the fact that I saw him saving my name as Maya the bee.

He named me after a fucking bee.

He looks like he always uses 'please' and 'thank you' for the smallest of things. The blonde, almost white hair and his glasses definitely give him the sweet, hot nerd vibe he gives me. The dark, Sapphire blue eyes, completing the look.

He looked like he was built, not too buff, not too skinny. The veiny hands when he pulled up his teddy bear sweater that he wore over the white T-shirt balances out his look perfectly. Perfect. Almost, too perfect.

"Aren't you going to ask me for my number?" He asks tilting his head to the side. I shake my head.

"No" why would I? Olivia had already given me his number. I notice him frown and sigh before looking down at his ice cream sulking. I take out my phone quietly and delete his contact before placing my phone on the table.

"Go on" I mumble and his eyes brighten up once again as he types in his number. "See, you aren't bad like everyone said" he smiles and I look at him in question.

"Like who said?" I ask, tapping my fingers against the table.

His eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"No one. No one said you were mean and too full of yourself" he slaps his hand over his mouth.

Someone remind me to never tell him anything confidential.

I fold my arms in front of my chest and look at him calmly. He gulps and goes back to eating his ice cream before all of a sudden he starts rambling.

"I was roaming around the office since I got bored and  everyone I talked to felt bad for me since you are a bitch who will fire me in under a month"

I scoff

"I can keep a bodyguard for over a month" I mumble and he nods. "Yes! That's the spirit! You sure can" he gives me a supportive smile.