fifteen

An early update xx

Olivia Wilson's POV:

"Howard, you are a life saver" I sigh in relief, taking off my heals and leaning in through the middle to see the front better.

"No worries sweetheart, this is my job" he chuckles and I lean back, taking out my phone.

I had spent the night working and was now late with my schedule which consisted in moving in and wine. And it didn't help when I realized my car was under maintenance right now. I really should get another car.

I just gave myself an excuse to spend money.

"Howard, You can drop me off directly at the new place, they're already moving in my stuff" I let him know and he looks at me through the mirror with a nod.

I lean against the car door and place my legs on the seat, getting a shut eye.

It had been a hectic week and all I needed right now was a shopping spree.

I get woken up by the stop of the car and get up with a groan to see us stopped in front of the building. I pass Howard a smile, thanking him for dropping me off.

I put in my heals and brush my fingers through my hair before getting out.

"Do you need me to wait, Ms. Wilson?" Howard asks, as I'm about to leave.

"It's alright, thank you, Howard. You can go home" I wave at him and watch the car leave before walking into the building with long strides, my heals clicking against the floor with every step.

I take the elevator to my floor, which only had another apartment besides mine so it wasn't much trouble.

The elevator dings open and I'm greeted by the sight of my door opened and people walking in and out with boxes and other stuff in hand.

They greet me as I walk in, looking around.

Hm, this sure was money well spent.

I end up leaving, letting them do their job and take the elevator back down where the building had private stores and a art gallery, which I hadn't been to yet.

I make my way to get something to eat first, basically drooling at the sight, even at the thought of it.

As I make my way to order something, a kid runs into me, spilling her drink all over my white long coat, barely missing my pants.

A lady, who seemed to be the mother, hurries towards me with an apologetic and horrified look on her face. I look down to see the kid on the verge of tears and sigh, kneeling down cautiously to let him know it was fine But her mother comes rushing, scolding the poor kid and apologizing to me.

"I'm so sorry, Ms.." she waits for my reply.

"Wilson"

"Ms. Wilson, I'm really sorry about this, here, take my card, I'll be more than willing to reimburse for your lovely coat"

She takes out her card, holding it out. I take it from her her with a shake of my head. "That won't be necessary, its was an honest mistake" I try to reassure her and the kid mumbles something.

"What was that?" Her mom asks and the kid speaks up clearly. "I'm sorry, miss" she looks down and it makes me smile. God, I love cute kids.