Chapter 3

A cold shiver ran down his spine when he felt the temperature in the room drop.
He moved his swivel chair facing the lengthy glass wall, while one hand still held the computer mouse in his palm.

The weather was cloudy anyone can feel their mood turning sour, but for him, it was a beautiful site. He never understood why people feel headaches in this kind of weather.
It looks just perfect. Murky, dark, cloudy, the air breeze moving softly sometimes violently. It always seems peaceful to him.

Getting up from the chair he stepped toward the glass wall, staring at the dull sky. He could see the clouds moving fastly meaning the atmosphere was changing, more chances of rainfall.

Even though he was standing inside his cabin with an airtight system but he could still feel the change in the air.
It was not like he was wearing thin clothes he was in his well-fitted suit, but he is always sensitive to his surroundings.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a light knock on the door which was followed by the door opening.
A blonde hair mop peeked in roaming his eyes in the room trying to find the owner of the office.

The said male turned around when he heard the light tapping of shoe hills. The blonde boy stood in front of him with a big grin that his eyes disappeared.

"Jungkookie~" Chimed the blonde guy as he look at the taller male in front.
"How was yesterday? Did you enjoy it? Did everything go well? Hobi handle everything perfectly right?" He bombarded the other with questions as he shifted from one leg to another in excitement.

The said male sighed before looking at his friend with a small smile

" Yes, Hyung. Everything was perfect. And Yes Hobi hyung managed everything perfectly." He answered calmly.

"Well did you enjoy?" Emphasizing you as Jungkook did not answer that question.

He chuckled lightly before nodding, "Yes Jimin hyung. Yesterday was fun. I wish you were also with us."

"Right?! But my Boss needed to give me shit tons of work on top of that he even sent me to another city for a mere sign!" Jimin exclaimed as he eyed Jungkook who looked at him amused