Chapter 12

Jimin served himself a few sweets from the buffet, Carefully walking with a full plate in his palm, he looked around trying to find his Husband. Hoseok just told him he will be back in a few and he is nowhere to be seen.

His eyes wander to the main attraction of the night again, the newlyweds. He just met Taehyung. He and Hoseok both were delighted to finally meet him. Taehyung was polite, he even laughed at their silly jokes. Jimin can tell he has a good heart. He just hopes they both will get along and try the relationship seriously not just for their kids.

He didn't realize where he was going until he bumped into someone. He tightly held the plate ready to feel the impact on his back or his head but none came. He opened his eyes only to see a handsome guy in a suit looking at him with concern.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." The man apologized taking Jimin out of his thoughts.

"Oh No. No. I wasn't looking as well. I'm sorry. I'd have stained your shirt." Jimin said, pointing at the pastry and then at the others shirt. They both chuckled before moving away. "I'm Jimin by the way. Jungkook's Best friend." Jimin introduced himself, offering his right hand.

"Min Yoongi. I'm Taehyung's cousin." They both shake their hands with a smile. "Well, you must be close to him." Yoongi stated as Jimin nodded with a grin, pulling his hand back. "Why is Jihoon not here then? I met him a few days back he is a very cheery baby."

Jimin giggled, "Yeah. He is the cutest but he will make a big fuss here. Around all the strangers and being away from Jungkook. I'm so glad that not many people know about him. It's safe that way." Jimin said with his eye smile, unknowingly answering Yoongi's unasked questions. 'So that's why no one knows.'

Jimin talk more about Jihoon, adoration was easily detectable. Yoongi just watched His face. He couldn't help but think Jimin's face is too cute. Too pretty. The way his eyes widen, and how he moves his hand to Express more, was adorable.

Jimin asked something and he impulsively answered "Yes." He panicked when Jimin started walking away but stopped when Jimin said, "I'll be right back."

Yoongi sighed watching in the same direction Jimin walked.

"He is beautiful right?" A voice came from behind, Yoongi flinched slightly before turning around. He saw a Handsome man. His hair swift back, a smile on his face, one hand in his pocket. A businessman.

He looked friendly so Yoongi didn't think much before answering, "Yeah. He is cute." And You are Handsome. He kept the other line to himself before moving away, watching the same direction where the man was looking.

He saw Jimin coming with two plates of sweets. A big smile spread on his face as he watched them.

"Your name?" The man asked so Yoongi introduced himself. He waited for the other name. "My name is Jung Hoseok. Jimin's husband." Hoseok introduced as well, watching Yoongi's face turn white.

"You-" He couldn't complete when Jimin handed him one plate before standing near Hoeeok. Jimin fed him with a spoon. While asking Hoseok 'Where were you?'

***

"Welcome Home Taehyung!" Mrs. Jeon happily exclaimed inviting him in. He walked in with Taerin by his side. All the maids bowed in respect for him.

Taerin watched everything with wide eyes. It was her first time at Jeon-- her Angel's home. She carefully watched everything and everyone.

"I would have shown you guys every single room but it's already pretty late so let's do essential, with Taerin's room." Mrs. Jeon lead the way.

They all followed her except Mr. Jeon, he parted ways saying he needs sleep. She glared at him but didn't say anything in front of them. Jungkook silently laughed at his parents.