Chapter 11

D-Day!!

Everyone is invited to the wedding. Please bring a lot of love and gifts ; )

_______________________________

Sitting in front of the vanity, looking at himself getting dolled up Taehyung couldn't believe what was life leading him up to. But when he looked through the mirror where Taerin was twirling around with her beautiful pink dress he knew it is indeed for the best. With her or for her, Anything.

He smiled at the memory when he decided to tell her about the wedding and as he thought her reaction was indeed unexpected.

"Tae you should tell her," Yoongi said when they were done with dinner. It was a perfect atmosphere for a movie night but serious talk was needed. So he nodded before moving Taerin onto his lap.

"You know why Jungkook came here yesterday?" He asked her softly, she looked at him, saying No. "You know about him living with us right?"

"Yes Appa. He will?!"

"Yes baby. But we are going live with him and Jihoon." He told her, her face blooming with excitement.

"Wow! Really? We can live in Angel's home?" She excitedly jumps onto his lap while looking at them.

"Yes but the thing is, for that Jungkook and I have to get married." There he told her. Her delighted face turned confused. "I mean we are getting married this Sunday."

"What? But how? Appa Angel don't marry! They can't!" She tried to tell, she never knew Angels can marry.

"Yes he can." Yoongi butted in. "If you were old enough--" He was interrupted when Taehyung started talking. He poked Yoongi with his elbow.

"Don't listen to him. Jungkook is not an Angel. But if you want believe that you can." He softly reassured her before continuing. "He also has a small baby, right? If you want him to live with us that's the only option." It was a lie but the truth as well.

She looked conflicted, 'Why is Angel marrying Appa?' The only thought ran through her mind. But then another question struck her.

"Appa can I marry Angel as well?" She looked really hopeful.

"You are a small kid." Yoongi said while Taehyung nodded agreeing with him. But then he saw her tear-brimmed eyes.

He quickly hugged her before saying, "Ummm you see if I marry him, it's like two families are united so indirectly.." He whispered the last part, which Yoongi heard and chuckled at. "Yes, you will be as well." She cheered loudly totally ready for the marriage thing.

Well, technically he didn't lie, marriage is not between only two people, it's between two families, and it's about a long string of relations.

"We are done." His makeup artist declared making everyone huddle around him.

"Appa You look amazing! Really Handsome." Taerin said as she looked at him with a big toothy grin. He smiled at her softly looking at his both hyungs through the mirror.

Undoubtedly he was praised for his looks. He looks truly beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. He looked at himself and nodded with a small smile.

 He looked at himself and nodded with a small smile