Chapter 16

It wasn't long before everyone bid goodbye to them. Taehyung made sure Taerin was in his arms the whole night. It's not because she will be lost or anything it's just his little girl was getting jealous. Of whom? A baby.

When they were finally done with the dinner Taerin ran inside to finally talk to her Angel. But inside she saw many people surrounding him and Her little brother crying in his arm. She also wanted to sit with him and talk to him but when she tried to walk in Taehyung held her hand and made his way out where everyone was enjoying.

It's not that Taehyung didn't want to, it's just He saw the Lee couple beside the Jeon family. Taehyung has his suspicion so he let them be. If Taerin went inside she can disturb the family moment. Not actually thinking they are also family and very much welcome to whatever was happening.

When they finally made it out Taerin started to throw tantrum. Which she wasn't doing till all the marriage commotion. So he took her in his arm and made a sad face. "So Rinnie doesn't want to be with her Appa? Only her Angel?" He asked while wiping his invisible tears.

"NO! Rinnie loves Appa but Angel...." She trailed as she tried to look inside.
Taehyung smiled before getting on his knees, and putting her down.

"But Taerin doesn't care about Appa anymore. Appa Sad." He said as he started to sob in his palms. He heard Taerin gasp loudly before hugging him tightly.

"Noooo. Don't cry." As she tried to move his hands away from his face, her strength lack a little bit maybe a lot. Taehyung made crying noises louder as he watch her struggle through the gap between his fingers. "Sorry! Taerin loves Appa so so much!!" She said as she kissed the back of his hand which still were on his face.

Taehyung grinned before immediately taking her in his arm in a sudden movement, standing up. "Appa loves you too, baby." Taehyung said cheekily, winking at her before walking near his hyungs who were sitting near the pool.

Taerin huffed when she realized her Appa was acting. Her lips formed a big pout as she watch Taehyung meet her Uncles.

Taerin is a good girl and most likely not that possessive. But she has been the only child in her family everyone gave her attention and she loves that. She loves that she is her Appa's favorite. Whenever she sees her Appa talking to her school friends she doesn't like how they watch Taehyung with twinkling eyes or try to hold his hand. Why do they want to hold hands with him? He is her Appa!

Maybe a little Jealous.

But when she saw Angel she thought she, her Appa, and her Angel will live together and she will have them for herself only but then she got to know about Jihoon. She loves him. But she doesn't like the fact he gets all of Angel's attention so easily. She wants Angel's attention just like Appa gives her.

Her whole night being in his arm also saying 'No' to get down whenever he asked, got him sore arms. He didn't know when Taerin fell asleep, Her little hand fisting on his shirt while her head rested on his shoulder. He softly smiled kissing her head before walking in. "My baby must be tired." He said as he walked in towards the bedroom. But stopped when he heard a loud shout.

"MOM!"

Oh boy. This is actually happening. It will be fun.

He saw Mrs. Jeon hurriedly walking upstairs with a sleepy Jihoon in her arm.

Taehyung also wanted to follow her but a whine got him back. He sighed before walking towards Taerin's room. "Let's tuck you in first."

***

After talking to Lee couple he made the call again while walking upstairs to the big balcony. He thanked the client for being understanding before going back to the serious talk.