Chapter 14

I really said I will update often?! Well......

___________________________________

Sounds of footsteps echoed in the room with hush whispers. Cameras clicked photos, lighting the room brighter for a few moments. Yoongi walked near the crime scene while wearing his gloves, carefully listening to the officer who fill him about the situation and evidence.

The blood was spattered all around the room. But it was all dried up since the body was found two days after the incident. The putrid smell of the body only started to get stronger, he quickly covered his nose and mouth with a white mask. He saw the pale rotten body on the floor in a weird position.

He walked near crouching down to inspect more. The corpse was decaying very fast, and Yoongi knows they would hardly get any information from the rotten thing. But it does not look necessary as well. Yoongi can voice out the exact reason this person died without any forensic report. It was a new kill added to the infamous killer case.

The dead man has his eyes open looking up at the corner. The man was tortured like any other victim, viciously. It appeared that he had gone through blood loss. The naked figure can easily show the loss of the sexual organ attached to his body. Also, dried blood trickled near his behind. While a big scar on his chest shows a fatal injury. The direct stab in his heart led him to die. There was no weapon at the scene. As always.

They found the detached organ near the dustbin, it was carelessly thrown. They sealed the evidence and sent it to the department already. The body will be moving to the mortuary, the process was only stopped so Yoongi can take a look at the scene.

The officer started to talk about the history of the victim. Yoongi smirked as he watched the rotting body being placed in the bag.

It was carefully placed but the more the body was moved the stronger the odour got. The skin looked displaced at the time they finally zip the bag.

"Get me the forensic report as soon as they are done. Also, get me all cases filed this month." Yoongi ordered the other officer. He quickly walked out of the scene, taking off the mask and gloves.

***

Taehyung followed Mrs

Taehyung followed Mrs. Jeon as she walked around the shop. They were at the mall, shopping for essential stuff. But because instead of only buying things they needed to decorate the rooms, here they are buying clothes as well.

Mrs. Jeon showed him a white designer shirt, it was really soft and had puffy long sleeves. He can agree it was pretty but 'Why is she buying this right now?'

 He can agree it was pretty but 'Why is she buying this right now?'