Chapter 6

"Here You go! I bought this one, especially for you." Sujin softly said, she placed a big blue box on Taerin's lap.

"What is it?" Taerin asked quietly as she eyed the big box, curious.

"A surprise for my Big girl! Open it!" Sujin answered before rushing her to Open the present.

Taehyung watched the interaction from behind, fondly. He was sipping the orange juice Sujin insisted on him. He popped a strawberry in his mouth as he gazed at Taerin who was carefully opening the box. Sujin was on a trip a few days ago so she bought a few gifts and fresh fruits from there.

Sujin looked anticipated when Taerin finally opened the cardboard lid. Carefully looking at her reaction. She heard a small gasp when Taerin finally took out the item.

It was a beautiful porcelain doll. It looked really fragile as well as expensive. It was donned with an elegant light purple dress with braided brown hair. The doll's face was cautiously structured making the face expression innocent and delighted. It was a perfect present for any girl. Especially Taerin, she can be excited at times but mostly she is a soft and mellow girl.

Taerin carefully stared at the doll. It look very delicate to her but it was a really pretty doll. She smiled brightly before Thanking Sujin for the gift. Unknowingly making Sujin's day. She was nervous if the little girl would like the gift or not.

Taehyung looked at them with a small smile. He wanted this to last long forever. He wanted all of them to be together like this but it looked more impossible as the days passed by. Today his marriage was even fixed, how is he supposed to dream about a complete family when he will be the one with a different partner?

Maybe he should at least inform her but then again he doesn't know if he will actually be getting married to the CEO. He can't risk their relationship getting more awkward than it already is.

"Sujin, where is Daejung?" Taehyung asked softly catching her attention, she was busy telling their daughter about how she can change doll's clothes, even get a big doll house.

He noticed her smile drop and her eyes shifted away from him. Clearly not want to talk about it but it made Taehyung eager. Sujin and Daejung have been dating for almost the past 4 years, it was her second relationship after she and taehyung broke up.

The couple has been going pretty well but since last year many fights broke off between them. But they solved it as quickly. Taehyung felt like a bastard for getting happy at her despair, he is not sick it was just he started to see a chance for them to get back together. He tried countless times to win her back but everything was in vain. He still longs for her.

When almost 2 years back, out of nowhere she stood in front of them, Taehyung thought he was daydreaming but when her figure actually spoke something and gave a warm hug he knew it was real. He wanted to be embraced like that forever but the moment did not last long when her confused boyfriend asked something from behind.

Taehyung didn't even have a chance to hug her back, telling her how much he missed her, how much he was happy to see her, how he wanted to talk more and how he still love her....... Words stuck on his tongue when she slipped from his arms back to her lover.

Taehyung doesn't actually remember after that how many times he felt his heartbreak. But he endured, it was better than nothing.

"He is really busy these days. He hardly visits me. When he actually comes it always ends with a fight. It's a really tough time for us. I want this phase to end quickly." The last part almost sounded like a whine, reminding him of their teenage years.

He nodded his face was twisted with worry but he was smiling internally. "I hope it will pass soon and everything gets better." He said softly trying his best to comfort her with words when the actual words stick inside his throat, 'Yeah pass soon and get worse'