Chapter 23

Imagine Jihoon's name in the pic

___________________________________

The house appeared ordinary from the outside, but the inside was adorned with all kinds of decorations. Every little thing was decorated with some balloons or colourful ribbons. The house was screaming party almost like a big celebration. Jimin decided to go all out. Jungkook kinda regrets giving him a Yes to do anything.

"Okay! Just like that

"Okay! Just like that. Perfect. Perfect......and Yup! Looks amazing!" Jimin instructed the worker. Jungkook sighed behind him before smiling. Jimin was busier today, handling the meetings, and looking after everything in the company but yet still here to decorate.

"You know you don't have to?" Jungkook asked silently watching Jimin turn around with a frown on his face.

"What do you mean I don't have to?! I'm his UNCLE. The first and most important one! Of course, I had to. Need to. And You know I wanted to celebrate since he turned 1 month but you said no. Now that he is eight months and making some amazing progress don't you dare say you want something less!" Jimin exclaimed looking at him with a pointed look, making Jungkook laugh.

Jungkook nodded "Okay okay. You win."He lifted his hands making Jimin break out a toothy smile.

"What is happening here?" They watch Mrs. Jeon walk with surprise written on her face. "Oh, Jimin! My son finally decided to show me his face huh?" Mrs. Jeon teased before pulling him in a hug.

"Mom If you wouldn't see me here as well then just know it's my boss who gave me work." Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh does my Kook give you a lot of work?" She asked with a smile knowing very well what happens in company.

Jimin pouted before nodding.

"You guys talk I will wake Hoon it's almost time. Everyone will start coming soon." Jungkook told them before leaving.

He walked upstairs before he could walk towards Jihoon's room he heard Taerin scream. He quickly dashed towards her room opening the door hurriedly looking in if she hurt herself or something.