Chapter 19

When Taehyung walked in he didn't expect the room to look almost the same. It was completely the same except the toys were missing. It looked clean. It was almost like a mixture of both Jungkook and Taehyung's tastes. Note Almost.

He was thinking that 'the room must be a little lighter and more bright just like how Taerin's environment should be--' he stopped his train of thought when he realized he was thinking of changing his and Jungkook's room again as per his daughter'...

He was thinking that 'the room must be a little lighter and more bright just like how Taerin's environment should be--' he stopped his train of thought when he realized he was thinking of changing his and Jungkook's room again as per his daughter's aspect.

Taehyung always had a thing for dark things whether it's colors, rooms, clothes, heck his world revolves around the color brown. He even loved to watch shows about murder or psycho stuff, his fav criminal documentaries, etc.

But since Taerin came into his life his choices changed he change himself into how a perfect parent should be. Since he has no experience he believed that's how it should be, he lives like that he is happy and never regrets that he changed a little but he forgot to give himself time. Now looking at this room he didn't feel like changing it, he liked it. So with sighed he plopped himself face down on the bed.

"Maybe it's better this way." He said words came out muffled as he snuggled into the bed. He smiled softly when he smelled a soft chocolate-vanilla scent. "Smells nice." He said pressing his face further into the mattress, sniffing the new addicting scent.

It took a few minutes for him to realize, he sprung up from the bed looking at the side he was snuggling in. The same spot where Jungkook slept last night with him-- them I mean they all just slept on the bed.

He groaned before rubbing his face harshly, "Not good!" He yelled at the bed while making a face. "It Smells nasty. Yucky. Yeah...." He nodded before walking away.

***

"Yes, Mrs. Kim you don't need to worry. I will convince him. You just need to convince Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon said as she pinched Mr. Jeon who was busy reading some files. She pointed her fingers at the phone, telling him to listen.

"No worries Mrs. Jeon. I will take care of that. I will make sure Taehyung is there on time." Came from another line.

"Okay then." They talk few more minutes before ending the call.

"You don't have to pinch me so hard you know. I was just doing my work." Mr. Jeon said as he narrowed his eyes at her. She smiled sheepishly before rubbing the place.

"I know we shouldn't meddle in our son's life but we *need* to interfere. They are just strangers to each other, loving each other has a long way to go. So you should also help us." She said determination in her voice.

Mr. Jeon sighed before saying a small yes, cause in the end he also want them to be together and happy. At least they should be able to tolerate each other, right?

"So kook will be early right?" She asked as she got up from her seat. Today Jungkook left a little earlier than usual so he will be coming early to make up the time. She knows but just confirming.