04

"That movie was SOO good, I think I like it more then the black phone-" I say as we sprint out of the cinema. "We have to re watch it another time" Walker says agreeing to me. "That was.. sc..scary as fuckkk" Abby says whilst shaking, "agreed" mo says sighing loudly "HAHAHAHSBSIWOAHAH" me and Walker start bursting out laughing at their shaken up faces.
"So guys my family isn't home for the weekend so I was wondering if any of you wanted to sleep over?" Mo says as we all walk towards her car. "Bet", "I'm in", "sure!" "Yesss!!.We say as we get in and drive back to her place. "I can't sorry, I need to be on set by 5am tmrw" McKenna exclaims. "Oh ok another time" momona says reassuring her. I text the triplets asking and they say it's fine. "Sooo Abby, Walker, Aryan.. could I maybe get your numbers?" "Ofc! I'll give you my phone that has everyone's numbers on them and you can save them" Abby replies with a smile and passes her phone to me.

_____________________________________

"Let's go live!!" I say practically bolting up from the bed "YESSS" Abby says. I go on Insta and start a live. "Wait can someone go get snacks, I'm rlly hungry" Aryan says whilst getting comfortable in the frame. "Hey guys, thanks for joining. I'm here with no, Aryan sand Walker" I say before scrolling through the comments.

Bold - comments
Normal - Walker / Abby / momona / Aryan / y/n

"YALKER" "OMG WALKERS SO CUTEEE" "momona is it true that you have ur license now?" "How's it like filming Percy Jackson" "WHEN WILL PJ BE DONEEE" "guys wtf is yalker and yes, I do have my drivers licenses. I actually just drove us all to the movies and back to my place" mo says proudly "it's true, I nearly died-" I point out, "cut her some slack guys" Aryan says playfully hitting me. "Yalker's me and y/ns 'ship name" Walker says rolling his eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me? You wish we where a thing" I say jokingly "wait you guys are getting shipped? I can totally see it now that your mentioning it" Abby says. "Are you kidding? You guys should have seen them, they where flirting throughout the whole movie" mo says to the live stream. "Oh come on" Walker and I say in unison. "Omg their so cute" "y/n please marry Me" "y/n you should be a model" "you guys should all play truth or dare" "thanks guys" I giggle. "Omg we should definitely Play truth or dare to get to know each other!" Abby says. "Ok umm the chats gonna give us dares or truths and we have to do what they say or you loose and will have to have a punishment of the chats choice" I explain "ok Aryan.. truth or dare?" Abby starts. The chat begins to go crazy with truths and dares. "Dare" he says confidently. "Ok the chat dares you to pour a glass of water on your head" Abby continues "ok fine, it'll dry anyway" he says walking over to the sink. "3..2..1" I scream before watching him pour a full glass of water over his head, we take some photos and then grab him a towel. "Next up y/n, truth or dare" mo says in a deep voice mocking a news reporter. "Truth" I say nervously. "Hmmmm, ok.. have you had your first kiss, if so who with? " She says making a fake microphone with her hand and shoving it in my face "yeahhh it was with a guy called Charlie" I say chuckling. "Ooooh anyway Walker truth or dare?" Aryan begins "dare" Walker says without hesitation. "The chat dares you... to kiss y/n" Aryan reads out. I start blushing as Walker looks away with a small smile on his face trying to hide it. "Y/n?" He says looking at me "fuck it, it's just a kiss" I say back looking up at him. We both lean in slowly making sure the other is ok and then bam I feel Walker scobell soft lips on mine. But this kiss didn't feel like any other, I felt butterflies and a feeling I never felt before. I shook it off and then I feel a cold hand softly get placed on my cheek, he was sending me through the roof. What only went on for 10 seconds felt like an hour, it was perfect. We both leaned out with smiles on our faces and kept going with the game.

_____________________________________

HEY GUYSS,
Im so tired right now bc I'm on like 4 melatonin pills and I've been writing this for over an hour so please don't mind any spelling mistakes. Thank you guys for reading this far into my book and I'll be publishing the next chapter hopefully soon.

Thanks for the love <3
- c

Word count - 826