12

"HEY GUYS!!" I scream when the cam starts recording. "Y/n you just broke my left ear drum" nick says turning his head at me. I laugh and hit him playfully. We continue talking about fucking poodles and how their bred with everything. "LIKE HOW SLUTTY CAN A POODLE GE-" I shout over Matt and Chris before hearing a plastic package being pulled out of the boot. Chris and Matt just keep arguing whilst I sit there flabbergasted at the huge and I mean HUGE gummy Hot Dog IVE ever seen in my 14 years of living. Matt and Chris stop arguing once they hear the loud silence and turn their heads "NICK THAT IS ENOUGH" Matt says with a huge smile laughing. "MATE WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE BACK THERE-" Chris says trying to control his laughter. I grab the hotdog off of him and take a huge bite chewing it. "AYY I WAS EATING THAT" He says looking over at me with a death stare. We all just continue laughing, eating the gummy, and talking about anything that pops into our heads. RINGGGG RINGGGG. God I CANT with phone ring tones. I grab my phone out, it's from Walker. Shit did I miss something for set? "Ooh it's Walker.." Chris says looking at my phone ring. I grab my phone to my ear "Walker with a red heart?" Nick says grabbing my phone from me. "Hey Walker" nick says "GIVE IT BACKKK NICK" I reach for my phone grabbing it from them, they all grin at me watching me talking. "Hey Walker sorry about nick" my face turns read. "Walkyy SHES blushing" Matt says loudly so Walker can hear him. I hit him on the arm.

Bold - Walker
Italic - y/n

Call starts*
"Hey what's up?"
"Just wondering where you are mason and Maddie are assholes"
"I'm filming a car vid. Wait wanna be in it?"
"Umm"
"Pleaseeee i need Help i cant be here by myself with these fuckers"
"Fine if that's ok with the triplets"
"GUYS CAN WE GET WALKER"
"They said yes!!"
"Ok I'm at the hotel I'll be downstairs"
"Alright see you in a min"
Call ends*

"Ok y/n go get your boyfriend" "He's not my boyfriend chrissss" I run out the van/car thing and go to the lobby. "WALKERRRR" I scream running up to him jumping on to his shoulders "hey y/n!" He says putting his arm on my shoulder we walk out and I imidiantly see nick pointing the camera at us. I point to it so Walker sees it and he laughs lightly. "Should we mess with them?" He smiles and picks me up making me piggy back him. I laugh and we walk towards the car.
"Hi thanks for letting me do a car vid with you guys I watch your vids all the time" he says smiling. "Ha all good bro we're gonna read wattpad stories about us" "alright cool" he daps them all up and sits down. "Fine I'll sit in the middle" "only because your the shortest kid" I step over Walker elbowing him and clime into the middle. "AYY don't give me Aditurde" Walker says being defensive. "I'm re thinking you being here" I say back. "Ha I like him y/n" Matt says looking back at us. We drive down to the car park that we always go to and continue the vid. "Ok walkers with us now" I say towards the camera. "Let's pull the stories up" nick says opening his phone. "Ok I found 5 about chris, 4 about Matt, 2 about me, 11 about all of us, and.. 6 about Walker and
Y/n?" He says confused at the end before smiling at us. "Ok we're not reading mine and walkers one that's for sure" "ok Walker and y/n's one first" chris says chuckling. I give them all a death stare and Walker puts his hands up in defence.

"Y/ns pov"
Walker drags y/n up to his room after leena had just teased them, grabbing my hand and laying us down on his bed. 'Sorry about her' he says embarrassed 'I don't mind, I like leena' I say back. We sit on the bed for a minute in silence, but not the awkward silence, the type of silence where your both relaxed and happy to be with eachother. "Hey y/n? I was.." "mhm?" I say looking up at him giving him my full attention. "Umm you don't have to say yes and I hope this doesn't make anything awkward in our friendship, but would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks me mentally slapping himself. I look up at his nerves face and smile. I lean in and kiss him softly, I put my hand on his chest and he puts his hands on my cheeks. I pull apart but keep our faces close together. "Is that a yes?" He says smiling from the kiss. "Yes!" I reply kissing him again, this time it's deeper, you can sense the feelings and passion in the kiss as we keep kissing. He puts his hands on my waist and I put my Armes around his neck, we end up making out for the next five minutes before he pulls away smiling. "Damn" I say with a small laugh..."

"OKOK THATS ENOUGH" I say blocking my ears. "Yeah I agree, that was.." Chris starts "aww y/n and Walker are blushinggg" nick says butting in. Walker hides his face and Matt just laughs "ok now it's Matt's turn" Walker says looking back at everyone smiling.

As we say are goodbyes to the camera Chris turned it off, handing it to nick. Walker has his hand on my thigh to stop my leg from bouncing as we both pull our phones out. I notice the silence and look up to see everyone looking at us with smirks on their faces. I nudge Walker. "What? Oh" Walker says looking up at everyone. "Why are you guys smiling.." I say suspicionly. They all look down at my leg and the grip I have on walkers arm. "Ohh I'm I was just holding on to him because you guys where driving so fast" I say Tryna make up an excuse. "Y/n, baby, wanna be sturniolo, we haven't even started driving yet.." Chris says sarcastically. I blush even more and let go of the tight grin I had on walkers arm but he didn't let go of my thigh. "Ehem" I say loudly looking over at Walker. He zones back in realising he was still holding my thigh and let's go. "Oh sorry" he says laughing under his breath. "IM HUNGRY" I shout Tryna change the topic, "ok dumbass let's go to McDonald's" Matt says "and we'll drive slowly so you don't need to hold onto Blondie anymore" Chris says laughing at his not funny joke. "Whatever" I say grabbing out my phone and leaning onto walkers shoulder. I don't care what these fuckers think, this 'blondie' happens to be very comfortable to lay on.

HEY LUVS
I just realised how much attention this book was getting and how many people actually like my writing so I'm going to try updating as much and as fast as I can!!!
I'm going on holidays with my mates for a week next week so I'll probs be slow on updates but I'll try my best.
anyway tysm for reading my books and don't be a ghost reader. Make sure to vote!

Love you guys
- L xx

Word count: 1266