18

*your outfit & makeup ^^*

"holy shit y/n you look perfect" Maddie squeals as she hugs me. "ahh i love you" i hug her tighter. "hey.. you wanna come with me?" i add, her smile widens so much. "uhhh is that even a question?" i just laugh. 

---

"hi my names y/n sturmel eh" i stuff up, "I HAD ONE JOB" i groan, "cant even say my own name", "ok this is definitely gonna take longer then i intended.." Maddie jokes. "hi my name is y/n y/l/n and this is 10 questions about me, hosted by vanity fair" i cheer, they edit in a caption titling '10 questions with the young youtube sensation, y/n y/l/n' a male voice behind the camera starts asking some questions, 

"what got you into acting?" he asks, "funny story, i was going to walkers audition to be there for support and the casting directer asked me if i wanted to audition! and i was like why not, i mean acting never crossed my mind and what where the odds that id actually get casted but here i am" i laugh and end it with jazz hands. 

"how did you and walker meet?" he asks, i laugh to myself, thinking about the memory. "ok context: i begged the triplets to stop by Starbucks before we start filming a car vid and when i went in to order the drinks i was walking over to wait and i wasn't looking where i was going and i bumped into momona. id never met her before so i was so embarrassed because i spelt her coffee all over her jumper and i begged her to let me buy her a new one, so after a shit- sorry no swearing, after alot of convincing she finally let me buy her a new one, of course with the triplets card. i asked for her number and we met up, ok this parts relevant now, we went to the movies and she bought some mates, ever since then walker and i have been close as fu- frick? sorry very close friends" i blush, the fuck am i blushing. "oooh someones blushing" Maddie pipes, i give her a dirty and i mean VERY dirty look, please tell me their taking that out. 

"you've bought madeline McGraw here, tell us about your friendship" i signal for her to come over after he asks my next question, she walks over and i put my arm over her shoulder, "Maddie is my best friend, she's like a sister to me, i love her like blood. god i can hear the triplets arguing about me 'replacing' them" i roll my eyes, using air quotations with my hands. we both smile at each other and the camera crew laugh, "thats your cue to say something nice about me" i grit my teeth jokingly. "your cool i guess, im kidding, i love y/n and i could never replace her" she says, "aww were so cute, this is about me tho, hit me with the next question" i say, she laughs and walks out of frame, i mouth 'love you' and get ready for the next question.

"who is your biggest inspiration in the acting industry?" i think for a sec, "has to be dacre montgomery, i would hold onto any advice he gives me. i think its because were both australian and i can relate to him on many levels" i smile. 

"thats great! would you ever consider dating a fan?" i pull a confused face, "honestly i dont know, its hard to find someone that would like me, not because of my brothers, or my fame you know? just likes me for me?" i say nervously. "i never really thought about it, i know ive had a name for myself since youtube but i never guessed that id have fans that would like like me" i finish.

"what did you want to become when you where younger?" "i had my mind set on being an astronauts, doing backflips in those space craft rocket things and eating those freeze dried ice creams" i chuckle.

"who is your dream actor to work alongside?" he asks after waiting 5 seconds after ive finished talking to ask it. "alexa demie for sure, she's amazing and i love her work so much" i say as i zone out just thinking about it.

"ahh ok, whats your dream movie or tv show to be apart of?" "i definitely want to work on euphoria/your fav show-movie or voice over a character in an animated movie, working on euphoria/your fav show-movie would be amazing but the likelihood of that would never happen in a million years" i sigh, euphoria/your fav show-movie would be so amazing omg.

"im sure all your fans would love to see you working on that. now theres been alot of commotion about you and walker, what are your thoughts on that?" i chuckle nervously, "oh trust me, im constantly reminded. walker and i are just friends right now" i blush real red, no foundation in the world could cover that. "for now?" the interviewer teases. i nod, "just admit your both inloveee" Maddie sings, "i could kill you right now." i joke, im not joking.

"alright last question, is there anything you can tell us about your current project?" he asks, i look over at Maddie. "not tryna pull a tom holland so all i can say is, most of the show is set in a high school. annnnnd, m- wait no i cant say that. sorry this isnt much but youll just have to see when it comes out?" Maddie gives me a nod confirming that i didnt some how mess up. 

"alright thats all we have for today! thank you y/n y/l/n for joining us for 10 questions, it was amazing having you here and we hope to see you again soon" i wave Maddie over, "thank you for having me and maddies annoying ass today, hope to see you soon" i put my arm over maddies shoulder again, "i am so so sorry for interrupting it" Maddie laughs, "no problem madeline it was great having you on aswel!" the interviewer assures her, "make sure to like and subscribe and STOP commenting yalker on all my posts" i playfully roll my eyes. "byee" Maddie and i say in synce, waving at the camera.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!!

sorry for the long update, i know i said i was gonna try publishing this on sat or sunday but ive been so busy. thank you so so so much imashifteriolells for this idea, if yall wanna see more of this please please please leave some suggestions in the comments or my messages 🙏

dont be a silent reader, remember to vote, comment, or follow if you enjoy this book!

thanks so much for the support.

- Liza x

word count: 1173