09

!DISCLAMER - WALKER AND MASON ARE 15, MADDIE AND Y/N ARE 14!
(TW: underage smoking)

We get handed our scripts and get some time reading it ourselves before Shawn gives us some notes and advice on how we should act during the scenes. "Ok team we'll start rehearsing the day after tomorrow (Monday) so have some fun and get to know each other and have a great time. But please go to sleep early, we've got an early start on Monday I'll send more details tonight." Shawn says before dismissing us. "Enjoy your last 30 hours of freedom kids" jake says with a little chuckle.

We get back to our rooms and get ready for the day. Maddie and I decided to match, we posted a pic on to my Insta

Wannabesturniolo ✔️

Liked by Walker.scobell, and 990k others..
Wannabesturniolo: 💙❤️
33k comments:
Madeleinemcgraw: we're so cute!
—> creator: yeah we are😍
Masonthamesofficial: this is why you guys took so long to get ready?
—> madeleinemcgraw: obvi now unlock ur door.
Walker.scobell: is that my blue Beanie y/n?
—> Masonthamesofficial: Maddie is that my red beanie?
—> creator: woops @madeleinemcgraw
Load more..

Maddie and I are just casually laying on my bed together watching tiktok when all of a sudden we hear two high pitched voice cracks from across the door. Maddie and I look at eachother and walk up to the door connecting our room to the boys room. "Guys it's a pull door on your side not a push" I say opening it almost hitting walking in the face with the door. "Oh thanks" they say embarrassed. We let the boys in and all decide to practice our lines before going out. Shawn said we would be rehearsing scenes 1 and 3 on Monday so we're just practicing now. My lines are basically just with Maddie and I've got maybe 3 or 4 lines with Walker, the idea of the show is that my character, Eliza,  and walkers character, Sam hate each other.

"No Jona pleaseeee you know we're not close"
Eliza says as Jona pushes her towards Sam.
"I know but it would be great if you guys could atleast try to get along, plus we have to start working on our group assessment"
"You can't talk, you and Jason get along great"
"Just trust me it will be different"
"Different? Jona, sam and I have known eachother since 2nd grade and he's an asshole, always has, always will be"
"Lizey do you want to pass English or not"
"I guess"
"Great then let's go"

"Alright I think we're good now, what should we do now?" I say staring at everyone.
"Well.. one of my old friends are throwing a party down cove avenue?" Mason says. He has a lot of cute friends so I'm hoping maybe I can make some friends, We're gonna be staying in Chicago for the next year or so.
"I'm down?" I say looking around
"Me too" Maddie and Walker say.

The boys get changed into some black jeans and graphic shirts. Walker wears converse and Mason wears airforces. Walkers matching my blue outfit and masons matching maddies red one. Aren't we all so cute. We give the guys their beanies to wear and we head off.
We finally get to the door and we're greater by this tan fluffy brown haired guy that's maybe half a foot taller then me. He's actually really cute. "Hey man" Mason says Grabung his hand and hugging eachother. "Long time Mase, I'm arlo by the way" he says smiling at us, maddie and I introduce eachother and walk inside. The house is huge yet feels so small as there's so many people here. "I'm getting a drink want one?" Nah I'm good thanks tho maddie" I say as she walks off. Mason and arlo left us as soon as we went inside, assholes. I explore the house a bit and it's so beautiful, it's very modern and the party setup is so cool.
"Hey, brunette" I turn around and point at myself. "Yeah you, wanna sit?" A girl around my age calls from the corner off the room. I walk over and she pats the floor next to her, there are around 6 people. 2 girls and 4 guys. I sit down next to the girl and I troduce myself. "I'm y/n/n" "cool I'm flo and she's haz" "cool and you guys are?" I ask the guys. "I'm chase, this is noah, will, and Carl" I nod my head. "U guys know Mason?" "Yeah not that close. More close with arlo" Noah says. "Wanna joint?" Carl asks passing me his blunt. "Thanks" I grab it and take a hit, I swear this is my first and only hit for the night, I don't want the guys and Maddie to see me. "Wanna finish it?" He asks. I nod and and lean my head back against the wall. I know I was only gonna have one drag but it felt so good, I missed this feeling. I missed the way weed made me feel. I know I'm so young, and smoking weed is such a waste of potential and blah blah blah but what are you gonna do about it. After a while we're all pretty high and go on about a bunch of random shit, It was really fun tbh. Haz got my number and made a group chat for us, it would be great to do this again with not as many people around. "Pass me some rolling paper" I ask reaching my hand out. I roll my blunt and light it, we just pass it around and laugh. It's actually really comforting. After a couple more rounds I get up to go get a coke and check my phone "shit" I wisper "what's up?" Will asks slurring his words "nothing just missed a couple calls from my mate talk to you guys later" I smile and walk off.

"Hey Maddie sorry for not answering" I say still a little high. "
Y/n where are you?"
"I'm getting a drink" I laugh
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm great"
"Ok well I'm coming over"
She hangs up.
"Oh shit"
Once I see her my high suddenly goes away. Thank god.
"Hey madz what's up?" "Babe why haven't you been answering my calls?" "I'm so sorry my phone was in my pocket and I was talking to some people." "All good, so you've made friends?" "Yeah sorta, you?" "Yeah this really cute guy. He gave me his snap" she says giggling excitedly "ooh" I say teasing her. "His name is Charlie!! He's so cute" she's so excited I'm really happy for her. "What does he look like?" "He's over there, he's got black hair in a middle part wearing the dark blue top with the silver necklace next to Walker" "ooh he's cute" I say, honestly he's not my type but Maddies really happy. "Speaking of cute.. what's up with you and Walker?" "Nothing why?" I chuckle nervously "oh it's just you guys flirt in eachothers comment section and hes always got his arm around you" what? I seriously never noticed? "Oh? Nothing intentional, hes really hot tho but don't tell him it'll get to his head and he'll tease me for ever" "okok I won't, bet your excited for the kiss tho" she says nudging my shoulder. What kiss? Huh? "Sorry?" "The kiss in scene 16.. page 49?" "Oh? Don't our chara- never mind, could you pass me a cup?" I pour some coke into my cup and drink it whilst listening to Maddie. "I was thinking that we should have a sleepover with the guys in their room and get matching Pajamas and watch movies and stuff tonight" she says excitedly. I zone out for a second, I guess my high is back? But how- it wore off like 6 mins ago? "Y/n/nnnn" "huh? Yeah that sounds great we'll leave in like 15, now go get ur ass back to Charlie and tell me all about him later." I say pushing her over. I walk back over to my new mates and it's just haz, will and Carl, Idc tho. Will passes me a rolled one and I grab my lighter from my bra, dont judge me ok. I light it in my mouth and put the lighter away before inhaling. I take a Long Drag and give it to haz, she takes a drag and gives it to will, then will takes a drag and gives it to Carl, he takes a drag and gives it back to me. We keep going to the blunt it done, because we are not wasteful #savethewillowproject 😘. We light another and I feel amazing, me and Carl have our own and Noah and haz our rotating.
My phone buzzes so I check it. It's Walker.

"We're leaving now meet out front ❤️"

I smile at the heart and put my phone into my pocket. "Whatchu smiln at y/n/n" Carl says high asf "my friend walky walka.. Walker I mean just texted me and I ha haveee to gooo" I laugh high aswel. "I'll walk you b" Noah says, "na it's alright thx" I say standing up almost falling. "Text use me.. is .. us later" haz says leaning back just as high as the rest of us.

HEY YALL.
Im so sorry for the slow updates I've been switching between my books and it's so confusing trying to remember what each book is about but I'm rlly fkn with this one right now.

Also I just wanted to put out here that I'm not encouraging smoking or doing any time of drug, I just really wanted to add this in this book because I think it's a big part of teenagers lives to experiment with this stuff and i also connect to it personally aswell so I though I should add it.

Anyway love you guys don't forget to vote my book and look out for more updates! ❣️

Word count: 1673