19

it was 6am when i woke up to the sound of yelling and thumping. can't a girl get her beauty sleep..? "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" i hear walker, momona, maddie (mcgraw), mason, Madeline (cline), Sydney, Dacre, and Jacob scream in unison. walker of course a little delayed but i guess he's trying his best. i let out a huge groan and cover my face with my blanket, attempting to hide my smile. "FIVE MORE MINUTES.. PLEASE" i beg, but obviously these bozos wernt gonna listen as mason grabs my blanket from my grasp and pulls it off the bed, almost making me fly out with it. i grown again before looking around the room at everyone. wait- where are the triplets?- i get pulled out of my thoughts as sydney claps her hands in excitement and informs us that we have to get ready for a special breakfast at 10. "wait- so your telling me.. YOU GUYS WOKE ME UP AT 6AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING TO THEN TELL ME I COULDVE SLEPT FOR ATLEAST 2 MORE HOURS BEFORE BREAKFAST?" i groan with a slight smile on my face. "i mean.. it could've been worse right?" walker awkwardly says. "yeah we could've woken you up at like- 4 or 3" jacob says. "y'all think this is funny?" i say, hiding my laugh. "very." they all say together before walker takes a quick picture of me, laying in bed, with my bed hair, and a tired expression on my face. "oh HELL no" i start, lunging out of bed to run after walker. "AHH" he screams with a slight voice crack. "DELETE THAT PICTURE, NOW." i scream as i catch up to him. he's a fast runner, but not fast enough. i smile as i catch up to him, grabbing onto the back of his shirt and pulling him over to me. as i finally catch him we both loose our balance and fall, my body laying right on top of his. our faces just centimetres apart. i start leaning in to kiss him but before our lips touch i grab his phone from his hand and sit up, straddling him. "caught you off guard" i tease as i shove his phone into his face to unlock his face id and delete the picture. "HEY THATS NOT FAIR" he says as i get up from the ground and pass him his phone back. "HA SHE SO GOT YOU" mason laughs with everyone else. i lend my hand to him so he can get up but as soon as he grabs onto it he pulls me back down onto the floor. "OUCHHH" i say as i put my hand up to my head. "oh my bad" walker says sarcastically.

after a little more chatting the time gets to around 6:45 so i begin to get people out so i can get ready for the day. "thanks guys" i say as everyone leaves. "happy birthday y/n" dacre smiles before closing the door behind everyone. now it was just me, maddie, momona, mason, and walker. "okay i'm gonna have a shower now" i say as i make my bed. i walk towards the bathroom and lock the door, getting out of my pjs and preparing myself for an everything shower. no one talks about how hard it is being a girl istg.

*your outfit^^*as soon as i get out of the shower i brush my teeth and get changed

*your outfit^^*
as soon as i get out of the shower i brush my teeth and get changed. i then quickly blow dry my hair and put some makeup on.

"what do we thinkkkk" i say as i twirl in my outfit. "like the hottest girl i know!" maddie squeals, i love how excited she gets on special occasions. "you look perfect" momo says with a smile. i skip over to my desk and start doing some light makeup, just the usual concealer, blush, mascara, highlighter, eyeliner, and setting spray before walking into the boys room. "hey boys" i say as i walk in, looking down at my phone. "hey birthday girl" mason says as i look up but quickly spin around the other way as i realise none of them are wearing tshirts. "shit sorry" i say with a red face, let me just say, thank the lord they were wearing pants. "it's fine y/n, what's up" walker says, referring to why i was in their room. "well maddie's in the shower and mo left so i wanted to come chill with you guys" i say as i walk towards masons bed. "oh yeah go right ahead make yourself at home" mason sarcastically says with a smile. i put my feet on his bed and start scrolling on insta for a bit.

A/N:
HEY GUYS OMG ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE FOR A FEW MONTHS BUT UR GIRLS BACK!! O HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER BC I KINDA HAVE WRITERS BLOCK, I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER PART ON THIS CHAPTER SOON BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN WRITE RN SO PLEASE LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.

thank you so much for this chapter ideas:Keisha857456

word count: 859