20

it was a shooting day for the show, but it wasn't just any day. lifetime asked me if they could film my day on set!! i was so excited. the plan was to meet them on set and whatever i do before hand i record and send to them.
"hey guys it's y/n and today lifetime has asked me to take you guys on a day of set with me!" i say as i sit up in bed. "usually maddie's already awake and ready so all i do is tie my hair into a loose bun and slide on my ugg boots. i put on black nike trackies and a white tank top to finish my outfit and brush my teeth. "so this is the outfit for breakfast and going to set, i normally wear something really comfy like this or pyjama-" i get cut off by walker barging into my bathroom. "heyyy what's u-" he says before i cough over him and give him a 'i'm busy look'. he looks at my phone and smiles "ohhh my bad my bad, what's up guys" he says grabbing my phone. "hey give that back i'm doing a vid for lifetime." i say trying to grab the phone from his grip. "yoo lifetime? why wasn't i invited?" he says sarcastically while holding my phone in the air stream hung his arm as high as he can so i can't reach it. "well i- if u give me the phone the then maybe you can be in it" i struggle as i jump infront of him to reach the phone. i'm not that short but he's pretty tall. "why are ur arms so damn long" i add. he just smiles and looks down at me. "nonono u can't do that" i say looking away from him. "do what?" he asks. "look at me?" i say in a duh tone. he puts his hand on my chin and moves my face so that i'm looking up at him again. "why can't i look at you?" he asks. omfg. "your eyes are the scariest things ever. have u ever looked at a blue eyed person before? they scare the shit out of me" i say in a serious tone. he breaks out with laughter "what?" i say as i start to laugh too, his laugh is contagious. "your scared.. of my eyes.." he says slowly. "well when u put it that way it sounds dumb" i roll my eyes and attempt to grab the phone again. "maybe because it is dumb" he says with a smirk before handing me the phone and walking out. damn.

we finally make it to set and i'm met with the lifetime crew. "hi i'm y/n l/n" i say to the crew as i walk up to them. "hi y/n, are you ready to film?" they ask. "yes! i'll get my agent to send through the clips from this morning" i reply before sliding my phone into my pocket and prepare myself for the lifetime video.

"hey guys i'm back on set and i'm going to take you through my day on set! first i get my time table from the directors and i look through my scheduled scenes. i cant show u guys this but i can tell you that i'm shooting 4 scenes. 2 with maddie and walker, 1 with maddie and mason, and 1 with just walker." i smile at the camera and fold the sheet of paper and place it in my pocket.

"so this is hair and makeup!!! my fav part of filming. this is my makeup artist kai, he does the BEST looks on me i litteretly love him" i squeal as i sit in my seat. "morning sunshine's" walker shouts after bursting in through the trailer door. kai and V let out a small laugh under their breaths as a huge smile creeps up on walkers face. "ugh what do u want walker" i groan. "i guess sunshine was an overstatement" he says and throws himself on his chair. "what's happening today v" he asks his makeup artist. i'm so jealous of the fact that guys barley have to put on hair and makeup it takes half as long for them then it does for girls.

"so guys whilst your getting glammed up we thought we could get you guys to answer some commonly asked questions for us" the lifetime crew says behind the camera. "alright" i smile. walker nods his head and moves his chair closer to mine so we can both be in frame.
"what's filming like when filming scenes one on one with eachother?"
"umm it's pretty hard" i laugh thinking back to our last scene together.
"yeah y/n can never stop laughing" walker chuckles.
"shut up like your any better" i state, laughing along with him.
"what would you call your friendship dynamic, a lot of fans have been shipping you guys. what are your thoughts?"
walker and i both look at eachother waiting for the other to say something.
"uhh i'd say we're more of a brother sister typa dynamic?" i question myself at the end.
"yea she's like my lil sis" walker mocks, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"your blushinggg" v says to both of us
"it's just the blush u put on" i excuse myself, it is.. right?

finally hair and makeup is done and it's time to finish off the lifetime interview before we begin todays filming. "anyway that's it for today! thanks for coming to a morning on set with me and we can't wait for the show to air!!" i smile as i wave to the camera. "see you soon" walker says appearing out of nowhere and walks up to me to get in frame. he slides his hand around my waist and waves. "you think your slick?" i whisper to him as they stop filming "yeah i do" he whispers back. i roll my eyes before dragging him to set 3 for our first scene. "cmon we're gonna be late" i say tugging his arm, he's actually got a bit of muscle in it.

A/N
HEY YALL UR GIRLS BACKKKKK, I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I WAS ON CHRISTMAS BREAK AND SCHOOLS STARTING AGAIN SO IVE BEEN BUSY IN FIJI IT WAS AMAZING!! IM GETTING BACK INTO THE WRITING GRIND SO EXPECT A FEW UPDATES FROM ME
once again PLEASE comment some suggestions i will listen 🙏🙏

- liza x

word count: 1088