22

"HEY GUYS" i scream a little to close to matt, "ok ouch my ear" matt says, dramatically holding his ear. "womp womp" i tease. "anyway, notice anything different today?" nick says to the camera. "we're sitting in different seats!" i say excitedly. "why? you may ask" nick starts. "because y/n/n was being a brat and wanted to sit in the front" he continues. "damn y'all got massage chairs in the front? i've been robbed of my whole youtube career" i say, moving around in my seat. "what are we doing today?" chris asks, changing the topic. "today we're answering this or that questions you guys sent in" nick says with his phone in his hand.

wanna be sturniolo✔️

liked by @nicolassturniolo, @matthew

liked by @nicolassturniolo, @matthew.sturniolo, @christophersturniolo, @walker.scobell and 995k others
new yt vid out now! don't watch it.
206k comments

@walker.scobell: rodger that
-> creator: good lad
16 replies

@matthew.sturniolo: pwease watch it 🥹
-> creator: BLOCKED
10 replies

@masonthamesofficial: come back to the hotel the kids miss u
-> creator: omw now 🫡
27 replies

load 205k others

"can you guys drop me back at the hotel? i have some stuff to memorise" i ask the triplets whilst scrolling through my comments. "you miss your boyfriend already?" chris teases. "oh shut up" i roll my eyes. "walker better not be your boyfriend" matt says sternly. "i know DAD" i groan. they say this everytime i see them. "okay we'll drop you over, cmon kiddo" chris says, we all stand up and walk out of the diner whilst matt pays the bill. "I DIBS SHOTGUN" i scream, running to the car. "why am i always in the back" nick pouts. "because you suck at driving AND no one likes you" i joke. "sometimes i forget how mean 14 year old girls are" he sighs and gets in the back. we drive back over, blasting music in the car probably loud enough for people on the street to hear.

"where hereeee" nick sings, i give him a dirty look before hugging each of the triplets and getting out. "bye guys, love ya" i say before walking in through the glass door. "love you too" they all say in sync.

"HONEY IM HOMEEEE" i scream, busting through the door. "y/n/n!!" maddie says, running over to me. "why are y'all acting like you havnt seen eachother in years" mason asks, startling me. "because we havnt?" i say like it's obvious. "you've been gone for like 3 hours.." walker says. "so? i miss my girl" i say hugging maddie. we part and i grab some pajamas to change into. "imma have a shower real quick" i say, closing the bathroom door behind me.

"sooo what's new?" i ask the three teens, jumping onto my bed. "nothing much just the usual you know? chase Atlantic swung by, gave us a quick concert or whatever" walker jokes, i give him a unfazed look trying not to smile. "shut up" i laugh. i go over to grab walkers hoodie and put it on but frown when i smell it. smells clean, like someone washed it. "WHO THE FUCK WASHED THIS HOODIE?" i shout. "who do you think? house keeping obviously" mason says, smiling like i'm an idiot. "what's wrong with that?" walker asks. "i don't know.." i say, thinking. "you want another one?" he asks, walking over to his room, i nod. "here" he smiles, throwing another one of his hoodies at me. "jesus how many hoodies do you have" mason laughs. "as many as y/n/n needs" he smiles. i blush but cover my face with his new hoodie to cover it. that's better, it smells like him. he laughs at me as i uncover my face with a stupid smile and tinted cheeks. "okay get out" i laugh and shew the two boys back to their room.

"uhhh what was that about?" maddie says, rocking back and forth on her bed like a toddler. "oh shut uppppp" i groan trying to cover a smile. "no because i ship" she says, her smile only growing bigger. "no you don't. we're just friends." i say, i wish we were more.. "no you shut up, you totally like him, and he likes you too" she says. "no he doesn't, if he would he'd.." i think for a sec, he's only ever shown respect and care and affection towards me. "cat got your tongue?" she teases. "okay maybe i like him a little teeny weeny bit" i say quietly. "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" she squeals. "don't push it" i say, laying back on my bed, spreading my arms out.

how am i supposed to pretend i'm not totally crushing on my bestfriend and cast mate.

A/N
HEY GUYS IM BACK!! MISS ME? GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK WITH REGULAR UPDATES CALLEX 'the scobell effect' AND OTHERS I HAVE ON MY PAGE IF YOU LIKED THIS ONE!!

-Liza

word count: 822