14

"Can I get Walker scobell and Maddie McGraw on set 4 'the school hallway'?" We all hear Shawn shout from the loud megaphone. It was day 3 on set and I've filmed a total of 1 scene, yes 1. You'd think that in 3 days I would have completed atleast 4, but turns out, filming on a set takes a lot of fucking time plus it was hard for me and Maddie to stop laughing mid scene. It was already 6pm and unfortunately it started raining. Fuck I hate this, Walker and I had a scene to film in about 45 minutes that's filmed outside so we're all praying that it goes away.

Sydney and I decided to go out and get Starbucks while we wait for my call back to set. "Syd stop drinking my drinkkk" I laugh as Sydney keeps sipping it. "Not until you tell me what's up with you and Mr scobell" "your such a bitch" I sigh giving up. "If you must know.. we kissed a couple nights ago an-" I get cut off by syds scream. "OMG OMG WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER??" "Because I knew you'd react like this" I laugh at her reaction. "Continue" she says passing my drink back and leaning in intrigued. "Don't tell anyone ok? Buttt he's literally the most perfect guy I've ever met. The kiss was perfect and he's so fucking hot I can't even describe how attractive he is" I ramble with a bright red face. "EHHHHK MY LITTLE SIS IS INLOVE" she giggles excitedly. "God your more interested in us then we are about ourselves" I roll my eyes at her excitement. "Are you gonna let him take you out?" "No wayyy we're just friends, plus I'm not into relationships" I lower my voice at the end. "I never mentioned a relationship did I?" She smirks "we'll.." I start pausing because I'm genuinely speechless, a guy has never made me feel like this.

*Incoming call from Dacre*
What's up Dac?"
"Hey kid your needed on set in 10"
"Syd and I are on our way"
"See you soon y/n/n
*call over*

"We gotta go I'm needed on set" I groan. "Ooh the scene with your little boy toy?" She teases. "Just shut up and drive" I roll my eyes with a little laugh. "Fyi your blushing" she whispers. Omg Sydney is actually gonna be the death of me one day.

We arrive back in set and I get changed, I was already in my makeup and hair so they just needed to do a little touch up and I was done. They dressed me in some black cargo pants, a white long sleeve crop top, and some navy platform converse, my hair done up in a messy braid and some basic makeup. I get out of the clothing trailer and wait for Shawn's announcement. "Will y/n y/l/n and Walker scobell please meet at set 5 for the outdoor scene" I hear as I make my way over to a small buggy, the buggy had two seats in the front, one for the driver and one for a set directer, Then two seats behind it. I jump in the back and we start driving off. The buggy comes to a stop as soon as Walker walks out of the hair and makeup trailer. "What's up Blondie" I say messing up his curly hair. "AYY watch the hair Eliza" he jokes, sometimes we call eachother our caracters names as a joke.

We finally arrive to set 5 and we're already soaked just by getting out of the buggy. We're all fucked. This is only the second scene I've filmed  and we're already running behind and soaked.
"Alright guys read through the scene really quick and then we're on" Shawn yells. We look through the script and this scene is just Eliza storming off while Sam is running up to her to apologise. "Alright scene 5 take one. 3, 2, 1, and action.

Scene 5
"Cmon lizy I didn't mean to say that"
"Don't call me lizy sam" I shout, not looking back at sam.
"Please Eliza just hear me out for one second" sam shouts running back up to Eliza.
"Alright fine but you've got 5 minutes to explain, I'm being very geno-" I get cut off by a yelp

"WALKER?" I shout back, at this point we where 10 meters away from eachother. I turn around and See Walker laying on the rocky cement.
"OMG MEDICS-" I scream running over towards him. "Are you ok?" I kneel down to get a good look at his face. I scan his body to see if he's hurt anywhere.
Two guys run over and pick up Walker, taking him under cover. "He's perfectly fine, a few bruises and scratches but nothing to worry about" the medics say as they pack away their stuff. I look back over at Walker, his lip has a small cut, his left knee has a couple bleeding scratches and his elbow has a few cuts. "I can fix him up" I interrupt as the medics bring out some alcohol wipes and bandages. "Are you sure?" They ask confused. "Yeah I think it's better if I do it to help with the pain" I say taking the bandages and wipes from the picnic table. "Ok we're just at the medical Trailer if you need anything" one of the guys say before walking off. "Thanks but I've got it covered" I lightly yell back so they can hear me.

"Seriously it's fine" Walker insists, he's playst on a bathroom counter and I'm standing between his legs to fix up his face. "Fine my ass, your bleeding out your lip and your arms and legs are covered in scrapes" I say, opening an alcohol wipe and bringing it up to his lip, he just rolls his eyes.
"OW" he shouts as soon as the wipe touches his lip. "Not so Fine now Are you?" I tease giggling at his reaction, he frowns at me and playfully hits my arm. I keep wiping his cut ignoring his wining. "St- stay still idiot" I say before lifting his chin and holding his face still. "Your so lucky that you look hot right now" he mutters. "What was that?" I joke as his face turns pink. "Just wipe the blood off" he groans blushing even more.
"Someone's blushing" I tease. "Don't flatter yourself, it's from the pain" he replies with a smirk. I lean in and kiss him, at first he's shocked but then leans in more, I can feel the smile on his face as we keep kissing. Our lips moving in perfect syncriny. "Y/n? Shawn's wondering w-"Madelyn starts before seeing the two teens kissing. "Am I interrupting anything?" She says backing away towards the door shocked. "Yes" Walker says "nooo no your not" I say over him, I look back at him with a mad look. "Text me when your.. when umm your ready" she stutters, closing the bathroom door shut behind her. "Looks who's blushing now" Walker teases "just shut up" I laugh. I place a small bandage over his lip cut and then move onto his arm. I can see from the expression on his face that these cuts will definitely hurt more to clean. "How about you kiss it better and we can call it a day" he jokes, pulling his stinging arm away from me. "Mate there's blood all over your shirt we're not going anywhere till your all fixed up.

After about 15 minutes of complaining and whining from Walker, I was finally finished. He had an annoyed look on his face as he hopped off the counter and towards the door. "Oh no your welcome don't worry about it" I joke, rolling my eyes. "Thank youuu" he replies slightly less annoyed and hiding his smile.
We walk out of the bathroom to see all of the cast sitting down at the tables looking at us. "This isn't creepy at all" Walker jokes, his body tensed up. "Sooo how's everyone's day be-" I start. "Madelyn told us everything love birds" Maddie squeals walking up to us. "Madelyn I swear to godddd" I groan flipping the group off and walking towards my trailer. It's now 9pm, I checked my schedule and fortunately, I don't have anymore scenes to film tonight.

HEY GUYS!!
Long time no see? I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy with my ashtray x kiah 'god made us enemies bc he knew we'd be to powerful together' or whtvr tf I called it, please go check it out (Euphoria book btw). I got this suggestion from KateLJ15
Tysm for the request! Following you now. Anyway if you want more chapters please lmk any ideas you guys have.

Love y'all xx
- Eliza

Word count: 1483