17

\*incoming call from 'chloe'*

"hi Y/n!" my maneger says cheerfully through the phone.

"hey clo clo" chloe and i have known eachother since i was in the womb, shes a family friend that just so happens to run an acting agency. she just started working with me after i got casted for the show im working on.

"ive got some exciting news!!" she squeals.

"what have you done now" i chuckle at her excitement.

"haha very funny" she says sarcastically, "anyway, vanity fair wants YOU to come down for an interveiw!!"

"wait are you kidding me?!!!!" i practically shout with excitement, "if your messing with me i swear to god ill get your ass deported back to hongkong" im joke,

im not joking.

"your y/n fucking y/l/n, ofcourse they want you on their show!" she says in a 'duh' tone, you know what? i am y/n fucking y/l/n.

"ok whats the game plan" i chuckle.

"well your a new upcoming actor as well as a youtube celebrity so they want to do a '10 questions with the young youtube sensation, y/n y/l/n'" she scoffs playfully.

"ill have to check my schedule" i roll my eyes.

"i know you playing, i bet ur ass is still in bed" she laughs back, i look down to the crisp white bed sheets im laying in, then at the clock that reads 3pm.

"uhh you know me painfully to much" i groan, "now back to the interview" i say intrigued.

"so, we've organised a car to come get you tomorrow at 3:30. ill call your hair and makeup team and stylist to meet you at your room no later then 12 so try not to look like a zombie when they get there." she pleads, "the interveiw would likely be quick, around 20 minutes, but knowing you youll somehow make it go for an hour and a half. the driver will be outside the whole time so once its over just text him and he'll come to the front of the studio. sound good?" she rants.

"uhh i lost you at so.." i say with a nervouse laugh.

"i knew you would so i just texted you the details and set a reminder on your phone" she sighs, attempting not to laugh.

"omg i love you" i sigh, letting out a long breath i didnt know i was holding in.

"i know i know, now get your ass out of bed and do something with your life" she teases.

"love you too y/n" i mutter, earning a laugh from her. "alright fineee, talk later?"

"later y/nnn" she says before hanging up.

*call over*

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYYYYS GU-" i scream bursting in before getting cut off by mason tackling me to the ground. "shut the fuck up" he teases before helping me up from the ground. "...well?" i say, motioning my hands at them, the give me a confused look. "what makes you so happy y/n? your smile is so pretty!" i mutter rolling my eyes at them playfully. "oh yeah, i forgot i was supposed to act interested" mason rolls his eyes as he lays back on MY side of Maddie and mines bed. "well, thanks for asking" i start, walking over and flopping myself on mason, making him jolt from the sudden weight on him. "yours truly, y/n motherfucking y/l/n just got invited to get interviewed by vanity fair!!" i squeal, Maddie comes jumping over me, whos laying on mason. "so were samwitching now, are we?" walker smirks before launching himself over all of us. "OKOKOK THIS WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO SUFFOCATE MASON, NOT ME TOO?" i say, struggling to get out from the bottom of the pile of my BEST friends. as we all get off mason, "jesus you look ruff" i laugh as he hits me with a pillow, his face was red from the pressure of everyone and his hair was all messed up aswel as his clothes. "anywayyy, we are going to the shops to get me something pretty" i say with a smirk as i get up and stand infront of the TV. "yeah no-" walker says, getting up and pulling me by my waist so i could stop blocking the TV, "not happening" mason says, getting comfy and putting one hand behind his head. "cmon guyyyys" i plead, "Maddie back me up on this" i add, looking over at her. "it'll be fun boys" she says, reaching for the remote and turning off the tv. "ill pay for the food?" i sigh to get rid of the silence, those boys wouldn't budge. but as soon as i said that their eyes lit up. "lets gooooo" mason says, grabbing a hoodie and running his fingers through his hair. "fucking finally" i groan with a huge smile. "should i like- get changed or something?" i turn towards the mirror, looking at them through the reflection, "maybe ditch the sweats and put denim shorts and a top on?" she shrugs, re applying lipbalm. "tha-" i start "whats wrong with my hoodie?!" walker questions, shit i forgot it was his. "never mind, you look cute" maddie switches up, a huge smirk on her face as she looks at me. my face is BRIGHT pink, like not even exaggerating, i could stop traffic, being mistaken as a stop sign. "just letting you know, your blushing" walker whispers into my ear before leaving the room with mason. i wait for them to shut the door that separates our hotel rooms before squealing, "OH MY GOD IM SUCH AN IDIOT-" I say, falling back on the bed as maddie walks over to sit next to me. "girl you look like a fricking squashed up tomato mixed with red food dye and red apple skin peels" she jokes, pocking my shoulder. "that was embarrassing as fuck" i groan, "AND AND THEN- when he whispered in my ea-" "I SAW THAT WHAT DID HE SAY" maddie swings her upper body back and forth whilst sitting on the bed. "let me finish- he was all like 'just letting you know, your blushing'" i mock him using air quotations with my hands. "shipping so hard right now" Maddie squeals as she gets up, walking towards the bathroom to do her makeup.