16

BEEP BEEP, "oh! looks like dumb, dumber, and dumbest are here! see you guys later" i say sarcastically rolling my eyes as i refer to the triplets, i get up off the couch and side hug walker and mason before hugging Maddie and kissing her check. Maddie looks over to the boys, "jelouse?" she teases at them after i kissed her cheek, "so girls just kiss each other?" they ask in sync, not shocked, but just confused. "uh yeah i guess?" i shrug, getting my phone and putting it in the back pocket of my low rised jeans, "text me when your on your way back!" Maddie calls out as i open the lobby door to walk out with a nod and smile back at her.

for the past 5 minutes mason, Maddie, walker, and i had been waiting in the lobby for the triplets to get here. i forced them all to wait with me because i knew they'd be late. "didnt think you'd even show up" i joke as i get in the back seat next to nick, "just contemplating if we should of blown you off" Chris jokes, looking back at me before starting the van up. "obviously made the wrong decision" matt teases at me before dapping me up. "where to?" i ask as we start driving. "getting some food from Wendy's, want anything?" Chris asks as we pull into the drive-through. "mm just a large coke zero and some chips" i say, pulling out my phone, i wasn't that hungry as the directors took us out for a late lunch maybe 2-3 hours ago and you best know, if theres free food, theres always free space in my stomach.

after getting our food, we find a car park to set up the camera to start filming. "y- y/n/n ge- gettt off" Chris struggles to say as i climb over his head, "ok today were gonna be reading out som assumptions about us" nick says, ignoring Chris's struggling cries for help as he looks down at his phone. "y/n seems like a really down to earth type of person" nick starts, i stop tackling chris as i hear my name, sliding back into my seat. my hair is now a birds nest so i grab a hair tie out of the cup holder and pull my hair up into a lazy bun, cant be stuffed to make myself look nice. "yeah shes chill, most of the time" matt says, emphasising on 'most', "her ass is WAY to honest and blunt tho" chris says, pointing his finger over at matt with a small chuckle, "someone has to humble y'all" i joke, rolling my eyes. "matt is extremely competitive" nick reads out at us, i let out a small laugh before making a serious face. "hands down most competitive person ive met so far" i say, earning a laugh from nick and Chris, and i playful death stare from matt. "y/ns parents just gave up on her" i say, my excited tone drifting off as i finish off the question. Chris, matt, and nick all give each other a concerned look before all eyes go back on me. i play it off with a forced laugh and swipe to the next question, "nick is the most organised" i quickly read out before anyone could say anything. "you would think he was, hes on top of our social media but, shit, hes messy, and never on time" i laugh as i pass the phone to Chris, i was afraid to see anything else about my personal life. the triplets stop their awkward interaction and let it go, remembering to talk about it later if i wanted to. "cmon y/n/n im not that bad" nick drags out 'bad' as he looks over at Chris and nick, then back at me, looking like hes even trying to convince himself. "dont lie to yourself" matt says, making us all erupt in laughter, soon nick joins in too. "Chris's favourite movie is finding nemo" matt says, trying to hold in a laugh. "i see that being true" i say, pretending to think about it.

after answering a couple more assumptions, we decide to wrap up. it was getting late so we just took a few random pictures to post on insta later to caption that were uploading a new vid now, and then go back to the hotel. "we dont have to put that assumption in the finished vid if you dont want us to" nick whispers as we get back in the car with a camera roll full of pictures, driving back to our hotel. "if its not hard to do then yeah, please do" i whisper back at him before going back onto my phone to pick some photos to post. nick takes that as a signal that im done talking about it so he connects his phone and starts playing some music.

"THE BITCH IS BACK" i shout as i barge into mine and maddies room, tossing my jacket and room key on the small table next to the door. "what'd ya'll film?" mason asks, popping his head out of nowhere. "jesus christ- wait who else is in here" i ask cautious after mason scared me. "us" Maddie and walker say at the same time as they lay up to get a look at me. "assumptions about us" i reply to masons question with a weak smile on my face. im still thinking about the one assumption, i mean, was it that weird that i hung out with the triplets all the time? who else thought this? all these thoughts came rushing through my head, i decide to try pushing them away and walk over to Maddie, plopping my body on her, wriggling around the bed to get comfortable. "oh yeah, make yourself comfy" she jokes as i accidentally push her slightly off the edge of the bed, unfortunately, she didnt fall off. "missed me?" i say obnoxiously, "only missing the times before i met you" mason jokes, i look over at him with a blank face, making him put his hands up in surrender. "thats what i thought" i say playfully.