13

"Wake the fuck up y/nnn" Maddie says shaking me. "Maddie it's 4:43 am in the fucking morninggg" I groan pulling the covers over my face. "Yeah and we leave at 5 so get up" shit I only have 17 mins to get ready! "MADDIE WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UO SOONER" "If I knew you wanted to get all dressed up for your little boyfriend before we get to set I would of woken you up earlier" she says with her hands up in defence. "He's not my boyfriend Maddie" I roll my eyes and get up walking towards the bathroom. I don't have time for a shower so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. I keep my hello kitty pj pants on and put a white crop top over it before putting my hair up into a tight pony tail and grab my phone off the charger. "See? Wasn't so hard was it" she says joking around. "Shut up we have to leave now" "alright alright" she says walking towards the door. We get down stairs and everyone's waiting for us.. "aww" Maddie wisperst in my ear as we get a closer look at everyone's outfits, Walker is wearing our matching pants. "Were never gonna hear the end of this are we" I say to the group whilst standing next to Walker. Madelyn takes a pic of me and Walker together when we don't realise and posts it on her Insta without us knowing.
"Liny (my nickname for Madelyn) why is there a post of me and Walker in our pjs on your Insta..." I ask showing my screen to the group. Walker chuckles looking over at it. "Why you laughing I look cute asf, can't say the same for you tho" i say jokingly, "that's not what you said the other night"Walker whispers to me a little tooo loudly, making me blush so hard but I cover it by giving him the stfu look and everyone laughs. "What was that?" Mason says to mess with us as Walker elbows him. The whole group gives us a confused stare. Walker and I start blushing a lot as he clears his throat. "Alright stop staring where's the car" he says changng the subject. Thank god.

CHECK OUT MY NEW ASHTRAY EUPHORIA BOOK I STARTED YESTURDAY!!

HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR SUCH SLOW UPDATES!!
Just wondering which book you guys are most interested in on my page so I can focus on updating that one the most. I'm sorry sooo sorry for making this a really short chapter but I just got back to school from holidays so I'm hoping that I'll update more from now on. Please don't be ghost readers and make sure to vote and comment ideas for my books!!

Word count: 471