10

"Aww look at u guys" i tease as Walker and mason walk out of the bathroom in hello kitty pyjama pants

*mason & Maddie - white pants,Y/n & Walker - pink pants*We film a tiktok '

Y/n & Walker - pink pants*
We film a tiktok
'... yes Peter it's for everyone, rlly cause this kinda looks like a dress, Peter it's fine come on out, ha u gaybo'
"These pants are actually kinda comfy" walker mutters under his breath, Me and Maddie tease him until he throws a pillow at us.

"GUYS LETS WATCH A MOVIE" I scream nearly falling off masons bed. "What do u have in mind?" Maddie asks while laughing at me "smile? I watched it in the cinema and it was sooo good" I say with a sheepish smile whilst Walker and Maddie look at me horrified. "What?" I ask. "Isn't that movie like rlly scary.." Walker says quietly "yeah.." Maddie says worried. "Guys it's fine it's not that bad" mason says as he grabs the remote.
We order dinner and begin watching. "Maddie st stop gripping o on my hand" I say laughing trying to wiggle my hand out. She tightens her grip. Ok then.
We get to the part where Laura was in her burning childhood house when her mum jumps out of nowhere and I hear the biggest screech I've ever heard, you would of thought it was Maddie bc it sounded like a girl but it wasn't..
"Walker?-" he was gripping onto the bed with one hand and the other on my face with his leg on my chest. There where two things going on in my head.
1. The most beautiful man alive is holding me.
2. He has the funniest scared face and scream I've ever seen.
He looks at me and smiled sheepishly and un tenses his body. He lets go of the sheet and my head and just lays on my shoulder with his hand holding my arm, he's so fucking cute. For the rest of the movie he stays there half frozen and looks up at me every few minutes. He screams again so I laugh even more, I try to wiggle my arm off him so I can get more comfortable but he doesn't let go. He holds my hand with one arm and grips onto my arm with his other, he looks so cute and out of nowhere I decide to get the boost of confidence to kiss his forehead. OMFG IM SO STUPID AND EMBARRASSING. He turns pink and continues to watch the movie but I can still feel him glancing at me every so often, he probably thinks I'm a weirdo omfg.

"Guys that movie wasn't even that scary" "Walker- be so for real" Maddie laughs. "Yeah Walker im about to loose blood circulation in my right arm" I chuckle as he lets go. "Sorry" he bites a smile, he still looks shooken.
"Ok are you guys still down to have a sleepover or do you want us to go back to our rooms?" Maddie asks sitting up on the bed and turning the lights on. "Ye- yes please-" Walker says trying not to sound scared. "Ok y/n in walkers bed and Maddie in mine" mason says, I guess it makes sense since mason and Maddie are quite literally siblings, plus I don't mind sharing with Walker, it just might be hard since it's a single bed..

We get in our beds and jsut sit on tiktok.
"Hey Walker?" "Mhm?" He sounds so cute when he's tired. Eww I sound so obsessed I can't. "I-" I was so close to mentioning the kiss scene, IDEK why like it's not bothering me or anything I'm just nervous. "Never mind, what r u Doing?" "Watching tiktok, What did u want to say" He shuts off his phone and looks down at me. "I was just gonna mention the kiss scene we have.." I'm shaking a little for no reason. "Oh yeah what about it?" So he knows about it too. "Has mason been teasing you about it when I'm not around?" "Yes it's so annoying, has Maddie been doing that to you?" "Yeah" I chuckle "well?" "Well what?" I'm so confused. "Are you nervous about it or something?" He ticks my hair back, "what? No. Are you?" God why does he make me feel like this. "Yeah.." he whispers moving closer. Fuck were so close together. I lean in more and slightly close my eyes, he moves closer to. Ok so he wants to kiss, perfect now I don't know what to do. He puts his hand on my cheek and our lips connect. What. The. Fuck. Are you seeing this? I'm kissing Walker scobell. We continue kissing and I move my hands behind his neck playing with his hair, as he puts his hand on my waists and the other still on my cheek. We just keep on kissing more, I split us apart to take a breath and go back in.
"GUYY-" the light turns on and Maddie and mason scream, but pause as they look at us. I have never pushed someone so hard away from me as Walker hits the ground. "SORRY" I  say pulling my hand out for Walker to get up. "What where you guys-" we both have the most embarrassing look on our faces. I mean we've kissed before but it didn't mean anything, not like this one.

OK GUYS HI
IM SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES IM WORKING ON NY ASHTRAY X LUCY FROM EUPHORIA BOOK SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT ITS REALLY GOOD.

Also I just wanted to also say thank you so much for making this book #2 for Walker! Holy shit guys!!! Thank you x
I hope you enjoyed this rlly short chapter and I'll try to update soon.

Love you guys, don't forget to comment and vote.

Word count: 979