08

"Dear y/n l/n,
Congratulations! You have been selected to play Eliza in our latest tv show. Here is a list of your main cast mates and a plane ticket to Chicago.

Cast list:
Mason Thames as Jason smith - sams bestfriend
Walker scobell as Sam Wilson - Jason's bestfriend & elizas love interest
Y/n l/n as Eliza Rodrigues- sams love interest & Jonas bestfriend
Madeline McGraw as Jona morris - Eliza's bestfriend
Sydney Sweeney as Alexa Rodrigues- Eliza's older sister
Lumi pollack as georgia smith - masons little sister
Madelyn cline as Alice Newman - Alexa's bestfriend
Dacre Montgomery as Eliza's father figure
Jacob elordi as Alice's brother

Attached plane ticket file —>
_____________________________________

Holy shit HOLY SHIT I MADE IT THATS MY NAME MY NAME- "GUYS" I scream at the top of my lungs. Nick comes sprinting in whilst Chris and Matt slowly walked over like sloths, to be fair it was 7 am. "HOLY SHIT Y/N" nick screams waking them up. I can't believe I'm going to Chicago!! "Well WHENS the flight?" Chris says "in 4 hours so I need to pack, wanna come?" "UM YESS!!" They say in unison. I start a live and begin to pack.
_____________________________________
We get off the plane and some of the crew assistants where waiting for me at the exit of the airport. They had a sign with a list of the cast who where scheduled to be in Chicago today, including me, Walker and the triplets. They bring us to a black car and take our luggage. We get in and I put my AirPods in to listen to music, I got kinda bored tho so I texted Walker.

Normal - y/n
Bold - Walker

Walker 🫡
Hey

Hi?

Wyd?

I'm sitting right next to you-

Yeah but it's so much better texting

Ok anyway where r they taking us?

I think to a hotel that were staying at, I hope the rest of the cast are there already.

Yeah same I'm kinda nervous

Same

We're here

Ik dumbass

-
(HELP THEIR SO AWKWARD)

Anyway we get out of the van and walk in, the workers grab our luggage and take it up to our room. We walk towards a couch in the lobby with a bunch of people sitting down "holy shit" I say "this is awkward" "Ik their all staring at us" we sit down next to each other and listen to Shawn levy.
He makes the room orangments

Maddie + y/n + Lumi
Connecting rooms with
Mason + Walker
Sydney + Madelyne
Dacre + Jacob

They give us are room keys and let us go. "Hey I'm maddie!" "Hey I'm y/n!" I reply matching her energy "do you know where are room is? This place is huge" she says looking around "I'm not sure let's just follow the boys" we get into the lift and all introduce ourselves "I'm maddie" "I'm Walker" "I'm y/n" "I'm Mason" we all say, there's an awkward silence that gets interrupted by the door opening. We scan the halls trying to find our room number, room 307 and 306. As we find the room and open the door I run through the room and leap onto the bed "ughhh I'm so tired" "sameee" Maddie grunts and crashes down onto her bed. We decide to take a nap for a little bit.

It's 6am and the boys come barging in jumping on us. "AYY WHAT THE FUCK" I scream after being attacked "iTS 6AM IN THE MORNING WTH GUYS" Maddie says pushing a pillow into her face. "We're hungry and bored" Walker says sitting next to me on my bed. "Fine let's order room service" I say annoyed.
"Hi can we get two French toasts, an orange juice, pancakes andddd umm an egg on toast with bacon" Maddie says through the phone. "Is that all?" The server asks, we all think for a sec "let's get milkshakes" the boys say in unison
"And four milkshakes thanks " she adds to the order. We hang up and put something on the tv, we exchange socials and lay on the beds. We made a gc all together called 'Walker hate page' justice for Walker tbh. We sit on our phone "wanna go live?" I ask "sure on your phone?" Mason asks "yep". I set it up and start the live. "Hey guys I'm with Maddie, Walker and Mason!" I say "hey guys" Maddie says. As soon as the questions and comments start rollling in the food arrives.
'What did you guys get'
"Y/n got a bacon and egg on toast, maddie got French toast and so did Mason and I got pancak-" Walker gets cut off by me taking a peice of his pancake. "Omg that tastes good" I say rubbing it in his face, I'm inches away from his face whilst chewing it.
'Hahah y/n ate his food'
'Ship'
'Their Just Like Brother and sister'
'Why are y'all all together?'
"We're on set for a new show" mason says
'The group we never saw coming'
"Haha I didn't see it coming either" Maddie says giggling.
We continue our live until Madelyne walks in and tells us we need to get ready for the table read.
"BYE GUYS" we all say attempting to be in unison.
The boys return the their room and we pick out our outfits.

I decide to wear a black pair of sweat pants and a black crop top with my red Jordan's and silver jewellery. Maddie puts on jeans, a tank top and the Jordan's Mickey got her.
Once we're ready we all meet at the lobby. I can't wait to start filming.

HEY GUYS I HAVENT TOUCHED THIS BOOK IM FOREVER!! I've been so busy at school and reading other people's books, this chapter has been in my draft for three days. Hope you guys enjoy and I'll update soon.
(Pls don't be a ghost reader)

-L x

Wird count - 983