05

Ever since the sleep over at momonas house Walker and I have gotten super close, we text and FaceTime everyday.

_____________________________________

*on ft with walker*
"Hey y/n?" Walker says with a gentle voice. "Yea" I reply with a yawn "can you come to my audition tomorrow? I'm really nervous and I want you there for emotional support" he explains with a small giggle at the end. "Only if you pick me up" I say smiling "great it's a date!" he says jokingly and smiling.
The next thing I knew, I was asleep.

"Y/N" "Y/N L/N" "WAKE UPPPPP" Walker says practically screaming into his mic
"What I'm up I'm up" I say squinting my eyes at the light.
"I'm getting you in 45 mins" he says whilst grabbing a shirt out of his wardrobe. "Aight. CHRISSS MATTT NICKKKKKKK" I scream as loud as I can, "IM GOING OUT FOR A BIT ILL BE BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS" I continue "OK BUT KEEP YOUR LOCATION ON" Matt says, he's practically my mom. "ON IT" I reply "I can go!" I say calmly after screaming my lungs out. Walker just smiles and starts to get changed. "Hey call me when your at my door" "okay" He reply's before hanging up. I brush my teeth and do my hair, I straighten it and apply some mascara, highlighter, concealer, blush, highlighter and lipgloss. I then go to my wardrobe and pick out a comfy outfit, a black long sleeve crop top, grey Trackies and my Nike blazer shoes. Finally I'm ready to go so I plop myself onto my bed but as soon as I get comfortable Walker texts me that he's here. "Ughhhh" I groaned before getting up again and walking to the front door.

_____________________________________

We finally get there and there's ALOT of people and I mean ALOT. "It's an open audition but since I was invited we can just skip the line" he says as we walk up to a desk to sign in "hi I'm here for a audition for 'guilty until proven innocent' my names Walker scobell and I'm auditioning for the role of Sam" he says politely, the show sounds cool just by the name. I stay quiet. "Right Walker just keep walking down the hallway and take a seat." The lady says with her eyes glued to her computer. Walker nods and we walk down the hall, he looks a little nervous so I grab his hand. As we sit down he hands me a sheet of paper "thanks?" I say not knowing what to do, "can you help me practice?" He asks "ok but fair warning I'm really bad at acting" I say, he cracks a smile and we start.
Half way through we here walkers name being called out, "Walker scobell" "shit" He Mutters under his breath "can I come with you?" I ask, maybe he'll be less nervous if I come in? "Please do" he says grabbing my arm gently. We walk in and see three people in the room, I'm guessing one is the casting director, one is the reader and one is filming him? I sit down on an empty bench in the room as Walker sets himself up (idk how auditions work so bare with me) "hi Walker It's so great to see you, oh and you brought a friend?" The casting director says trying to make Walker feel more comfortable. I give the directer a smile and a small wave "Thank you so much for inviting me, I hope it's alright that she's here" walker says, "oh no big deal, we're ready when you are" the directer says, god they don't waste any time. As Walker does his thing I can't help but stare at him, his perfect curly hair, his bright blue eyes that are so bright, his smile that is so cute it could brighten my day. I didn't want to admit it, but I think I'm falling in love with Walker.

Once he finishes the directer congratulates him as he turns to me "done staring?" He says jokingly, "I- I was t staring I was just umm looking at the carpet? It's really nice carpet mr- casting person?" Oh my god- istg I have no filter, I just embarrassed myself infront of an important person AND Walker. Suddenly walked buddy out laughing "oh I'm glad you think this is funny" I say before giggling a bit too. "Hey, would you like to audition too?" The casting directer says with a clip bored in his hand "you would be auditioning for Eliza, Sam's love interest and bestfriend" he adds on "huh" I say completely freezing, was he serious? "You want me- someone who has no talent or acting skills whatsoever to audition for your tv show-" I say shocked "if your willing to then yes" the casting directer says "common y/n it would be fun, imagine if we both got casted" Walker says with puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I say "Great Here's a script we're ready when you are" after reading through the script the directer hands me a sheet of paper to fill out my info like email, phone number, address, etc.

"I auditioned for a tv show- I AUDITIONED FOR A TV SHOW" I repeat screaming on the second time. I can't believe it "im proud of you" Walker says turning to me "thanks" I say back and then hugging him tightly.

HEY LOVES,
I don't have much to say right now so I'm gonna make this short, thank you so much to everyone who's been adding my books to their reading lists and also don't forget to vote for my chapters!!
Thanks so much for the love,
- c

Word count - 959