Part 2 (Chapter 6) The Engagement News (Part 2)

*in Zombietown. At Zed's house. Zed and Addison walked over and went inside. Inside the house. Zed and Addison walked inside and closed the door behind them.

Zevon: Zoey! This isn't funny! Come out!

Zoey: Not until you say you give up!

Zevon: Alright! You made me do it! I will ground you until you are 12 years old!

Zoey: Ugh!

(she came out and walked to him)

Zoey: I hate it when you do that.

Zevon: You're gonna end up zombified for a whole weekend if you don't stop.

Zoey: Ugh.

Zed: Dad, Zoey.

(they looked at Zed and Addison)

Zevon: OH. Hey son. Hi Addison. Welcome back. Do you have something to say.

Zed: Well, yes.

Addison: We're getting married on June 3rd.

Zevon: Congratulations you two.

Zoey: I'm going to have a sister-in-law!?

Addison: An Alien one.

Zoey: Best news ever! I'm going to call Wanda and give her the news. (runs in the living room)

(she grabbed a cell phone with a pink glittery case)

Zed: She got a Cell Phone?

Zevon: On her 9th Birthday. I saved up and bought her a cell phone and a phone case.

Zed: Awww. I wish I was there.

Zevon: Don't worry about it. I took pictures and Videos of the entire day.

Zed: Awesome.

Zevon: As long as we're invited to the wedding, I will take pictures for every moment.

Zed: That sounds amazing. But, you do know that there will be a photographer?

Zevon: I'm sorry. I just really want photos.

Addison: Don't worry about it. Before the After Party, everyone will have the chance to take photos of us.

(Zoey walked over)

Zoey: I just texted Wanda the awesome news.

Addison: Speaking of Werewolves. We should get going to the Werewolf Den.

Zed: Wanna come Zoey?

Zoey: Yeah. I wanna play with Wanda.

Addison: Let's go then.

*They left Zed's house and went to the Werewolf Den.