Part 4 (Chapter 18) The Truth Behind Relationships Between Mermaids and Aliens

Everyone: What the!?

*A-Lan dropped his arm off her shoulders.

A-Lan: You have to be kidding.

Ava: I'm not. I already told you most of this stuff earlier.

A-Lan: Yeah. But seriously. Your mother is half Mermaid and half Alien.

Ava: Yeah.

A-Lan: How come you are mostly Mermaid and I am mostly Alien?

Ava: That's how it's been for centuries. When a half Mermaid and half Alien give birth. The Females get their tales and Mermaid Powers and the Males get their Alien Powers. It's based on the sex and hair color. Mermaids have Pastel Blue Hair and Aliens have Neon Blue hair.

*A-Lan got what she said.

A-Lan: OK. I get it now.

Ava: Your dad was a huge jerk to my mom. You have no idea what he did to her.

A-Lan: What did he do?

Ava: First, he tried to take me from her. Second, he was swearing at her and beating her up. Third, he yelled at her face about very offensive things. And lastly, four, he smacked her face and left with you. Even worse worse than what happened to my great grandfather. His wife just smacked his face, swore to him and left dramatically.

*A-Lan giggled at what she said.

Ava: Haha.

A-Lan: You seem to be very entertaining.

Ava: Thanks. Do you know what's more entertaining?

A-Lan: What is it?

Ava: My love life back in the Depths of the Ocean. I make a live-stream about it every four days. It is really interesting. Everyone laughs, cries, screams, get angry, and/or get happy. It's very dramatic as well.

A-Lan: Who are you dating right now?

Ava: A.J. River. I don't want an Alien as a boyfriend.

A-Lan: Why?

Ava: Seriously. This has been going on forever. The Mermaids get dumped by the Aliens. I believe that Mermaids and Aliens can be together. They just don't end up together for a long time. My uncle was dumped by one after his first date. So dramatic and painful. Aliens are unpredictable. They get over you quickly or in the future. Trust me. You are lucky that you don't have a tail. It would end badly for you anyway.

A-Lan: No one knows what happens in the future.

Ava: Seriously. The Magic Orb said on January 1st that it will continue for the next three years, including this year. After those years. You don't need to worry about anything anymore. The dumping ends in 2026. There are a lot of things that could happen. If you go too fast with the relationship. You end up single again. If you cheat, you leave your present relationship. This happened to every one of us. I suggest that you wait until it's over.

A-Lan: I now get why you don't want me and Micayla together.

Ava: No. That's not it. I'm OK with it. But, I'm afraid that you could hurt her. You don't know the Pearl family.

A-Lan: OK. What do you know about them?

Ava: They are sensitive, very talkative, blabby, spooky, really good at scaring, and pretty hyper. Never mess with the Pearl Family. They are very unpredictable. The Oyster family are serious, complex, average, loyal and they obey. My family, the Waters, the Royal Family. We are serious, loyal, we obey, we enforce the rules, we are very Magical.